Oeni says hi!

Lisa Chin

Feb 2, 2013
Miamisburg, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oeni
My name is Lisa. My boyfriend Will and I welcomed home our big boy Oeni (On-nee; short for Oenomaus from the show Spartacus.) yesterday. He is our first dog. We have done so much research and this forum has helped out a lot with any questions we had. We are always learning something new. We fell instantly in love with him. When we went to the breeder a week and a half before we brought him home, he basically chose us. He was about 10 1/2 weeks when we first visited him, now he is 12 weeks and he is huge, he is twice his size! His paws are huge too, he is definitely going to be a big boy. He adjusted to everything almost instantly! His personality is great, he is very intelligent, wacky and is such a lover. He snores very loud and it is so cute and funny. Looking forward to connecting with fellow proud pet parents and sharing his pictures!

View attachment 36980 View attachment 36979 View attachment 36981 image.jpg

Last edited:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome Oeni. You will love it here on EBN. Looking forward to lots of pictures, and stories about Oeni, he is super cute. Enjoy

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN... Glad to have you here and hope you will become a regular participant. Thanx for joining and becoming a part of our little community. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMCuteness galore.... he is so sweet! :welcome3: to EBN!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hi and welcome to the site and yu baby is just too cute.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Lisa and :welcome3: to EBN glad you and Oeni joined!! looking forward to lots more pictures of your Adore-A-Bull little guy!!!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
:welcome: HII and welcome! Looking forward to seeing more of your new boy! You will soon become obsessed with bulldogs like the bf and I have since we got Tank 3 years ago. Can't wait to see more pictures soon!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: WOW your first pet, it's a HUGE step :faint: they are just like having a baby :babysleep:

OP
Lisa Chin

Lisa Chin

Feb 2, 2013
Miamisburg, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oeni
:2thumbs: Took our big boy to the vet today. Everyone was surprised how big he was for his age. 12 1/2 weeks, 23 lbs and the doctor said he is lean with barely any fat. She said he was a good and healthy puppy. We are so glad and happy.

Members online

No members online now.