New here :-)

D

DaisyBulldog

hi there - I'm Sarah, and I just found this amazing forum! I have a beautiful little brindle bulldog girl named Daisy. We live in Springfield, Oregon. Daisy goes to work with me every day, where I am a physical therapist in a nursing facility. She is the most amazing social butterfly, and loves everyone. She will be getting certified as a therapy dog as soon as I get off my butt and teach her a few more obedience commands. ;) Daisy is my first bulldog, though I had a cool pit bull/EB mix some years ago. I don't know if this is true of all bullies, but her bond with me is incredible. I've had her less than three months, and the depth of our devotion to each other really has no words to describe it. :love::heartsign: Are all bulldogs like this???? I have had and adored pit bulls for many years, and I always thought THEY were the most loyal and loving of the breeds, but Daisy is really beyond even the pitties.

Anyways, sorry for rambling.
:excited:
Sarah and Daisy

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Welcome Sarah n daisy no it's all bulldogs they r a very special breed :') I think we need to see some pictures of daisy :) just saying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

DaisyBulldog

I'm trying to figure out the picture thing as we speak. :D

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lol hmmm if you have an iPhone or ipad or any smart phone they have a app called tapatalk it's wicked easy to upload photos through that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

DaisyBulldog

IMG_4346.jpgIMG_4453.jpghere is my beautiful gorgeous adorable wonderful girl. <3

OP
D

DaisyBulldog

Smart phones are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to smart for me....... :blush2:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Daisy is beautiful! I'm going to pop over to your profile and tell you how to get your avatar picture up. I saw you had your profile up so hold on!

Ohhhhh and welcome! :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to you and to Daisy. She is lovely and looks like she has a sweet disposition about her. You're very lucky you can take her to work w/you.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Sarah and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Daisy joined ... she is a very beautiful girl!! looking forward to LOTS more pictures :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Sarah and Daisy, and Welcome to EBN. You'll be so glad you found this site, there is so much help and information about Bulldogs, and lots of amazing people to ask advice from. Yes all Bullies are like this, full of love and cuddles and the most amazing personalities. I have 2 , male and female siblings, they will be a year old on Feb 22nd, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories of Daisy.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Sarah! Daisy is beautiful! I love brindles and she has such a gorgeous dark color to her. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN! People that don't have a bully just cant understand the bond. They are just the most wonderful companions you could wish for. You have joined a special and privileged group. We all are glad to help each other and learn from this interaction. Thanx for joining and I hope you will freely participate. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.