Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I had a young pup that did this once too. I don't think it was so much that they were hiding their poop and Pee, but more that they did not want it in their crate. Once the accidents quit happening so did the poop and P eating. This one also drank his pee so don't feel bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon did the same thing, if you just add pumpkin to it he will stop, for some reason when it passes through them it makes the poop no longer appetizing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for the warm welcome. We are hoping our OEM warms up to him because we would love for Henry to be a part of our family. She is not too fond of him atm, I think mainly because he is so hyper and it freaks her out. She is more accustomed to polite, well mannered older dogs and Henry is definitely none of that, lol! Here are a couple more pictures of him.
View attachment 36941View attachment 36942
His nose cracks me up! Do you think it will turn all black in time, or is he going to keep those spots? I don't know much about this breed. I am learning every day. All I know is, he is a real fire cracker! Full of energy, so polar opposite our mastiff :)

He is precious! Thank you for fostering him! The poo eating can be a number of reasons, but I would start with making sure he gets a potty break at night... puppies can only hold it for 1 hour more than months they are old. So, if he is 3 months old.. he can hold for four hours. Some say this is only true for the bladder, but I would try it for poo too and see if it eliminates the issue

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Well, I got up in the middle of the night to let him out. He had no poop to eat in the morning :) But, I spent over an hour playing with him in the middle of the night and didn't get all my sleep. I was pooped! at work! LOL! I think we will keep this schedule and see how it goes. Thanks everyone for the advice. I also picked up a can of real pumpkin on my way home and will add a bit to his food to see how that goes.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I can't advise on the :poo: eating, but wanted to say Henry is a cutie! Good Luck!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online