Hi from Mosley, Jess, and Jay

Mosley81

Oct 11, 2010
Hi! We just got our bulldog puppy last friday. He is 8 weeks old. We worked with a local breeder so we actually got to watch him grow up over the last 8 weeks. His name is Mosley. He is a handful. We thought it would be helpful to communicate with other bulldog owners as he is our first one.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome mosley and family! If you have any questions at all - please ask! Nothing is too big or too small. Make sure you get him on a great diet, get all his vaccinations and deworming. Happy you joined us looking forward to watching him grow up :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Congrats on your new pup and welcome to EBN! It's a great site for all things bulldog, definitely never be shy about asking questions or sharing information/stories. Oh and we LOVE pictures!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
you've found the right place as a first time bully family! as others said, please don't hesitate to ask any questions, even if they may seem silly, chances are someone on here has been through it and has an answer for you. and yes, we love pics and videos, especially puppies!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Mosley, Jess and Jay!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome ..... :up:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Welcome.. I am a first time bully owner too!! You will find this site an invaluable resource as Mosley grows..I know I have!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We love pictures and videos. LOVE VIDEOS. Keep a video camera charged and handy because these guys are a handful and they are always doing something that is camera worthy! Welcome to the site.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.