My newly adopted angel Estella

EstellaChunk

Feb 7, 2013
Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Estella
We adopted her three days ago :) She my dream dog and could not be more perfect. She was dropped of at a kill shelter with a urinary tract infection because the owners didn't want to deal with her anymore :( brought me to tears to hear that :pouting: . She is now with us and on a diet because she was a spoiled a little too much in her foster home. Hope to learn more about bullies and their quirks. :happy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... You certainly came to the right place. EBN is a great source for information about bullies. If you dont find what you want, just ask. But we also have a lot of fun as well so jump right in and participate. Thanx for joining ;)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome3: to EBN. Estella looks like a sweetheart :drawheart:
So glad she found her forever home. :D

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
[MENTION=8069]EstellaChunk[/MENTION] Congratulations and bless you! Estella is absolutely beautiful. She has a MOST KISSABLE face! We have a male named Dozer, my big Smoosh, who was adopted just 3 weeks ago. There quite literally was no adjustment period. Right from the very first moment it was like he had always been part of our family. How old is your Estella? I look forward to many more photos and keep us posted on her progress.

Kiss that beautiful face for me.

OP
EstellaChunk

EstellaChunk

Feb 7, 2013
Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Estella
They said anywhere between 4 to 7 years old. So lets just go with 5 and half years old lol. She really is beautiful. We went to go pick her up from the foster moms place and soon as she opened the door estella went out a greeted us and didn't want to go back in just jumped into our car soon as we followed her lol Its like she knew where she belonged. :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN so glad you and Estella joined!! She is a beauty and I'm so happy she has a wonderful fur-ever home with you ... looking forward to lots more pictures!!

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
:welcome: to EBN. There's a ton of great information here and the people are awesome....a little crazy....but awesome none the less.....but then again, aren't all bullie owners a little off lol

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the big, crazy, bulldog addicted family!

:smileywelcome:

Estella is a gorgeous dog, and while I am sad for her that her other family abandoned her so, I am glad that it gave you the chance to adopt her and love her and treat her like the Royalty that she is. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and thank you so much for adopting a bully!!!! She is just so beautiful!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:huh: THANK you for giving her a new life !! Welcome to EBN and the WONDERFUL world of Bulldogs!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome: Cassie and your beautiful Estella, Thank you for giving her a fur ever home.

Please post some more pic's of Estella.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online