My newly adopted angel Estella

CHENDERSON

Jan 13, 2013
China Grove, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoe Grace aka Big Sexy
She is beautiful and will bring you lots of joy and bully kisses!! We just adopted our Zoe 3 months ago and she is wonderful! Thank you for adopting her!!

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
How wonderful you rescued her! We just rescued Our Oscar about two weeks ago and it is a good feeling to know you're making a wonderful home for a pet that wasn't well cared for. Enjoy her, welcome to EBN, and Congrats:)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
They said anywhere between 4 to 7 years old. So lets just go with 5 and half years old lol. She really is beautiful. We went to go pick her up from the foster moms place and soon as she opened the door estella went out a greeted us and didn't want to go back in just jumped into our car soon as we followed her lol Its like she knew where she belonged. :)

Soooooo happy Estellla has found her furever home with your family. She's a sweetie pie!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: So glad you found your way to her to save her, and to us to share her with.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome, so glad to see you on EBN. Estella is a beauty and a cutie, so happy that you found her before they put her down, how sad that people just drop of their pets ( family members ) and just abandon them. Thank goodness for you and others like you who adopt, and give them a second chance at a forever home with love and the care they deserve. I'm so glad Estelle found you guys, and I'm sure she knows how much she is loved and you will get it back 100%. Enjoy You will love this site, lots of great information and great people to help and give advice. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories of Estelle.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
So happy for you and your new little girl. We adopted one a couple weeks ago. There's nothing like a bulldog! Congratulations on being adopted by Estella! :welcome3:

MommaLovesDEXTER

Jan 3, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
She is so adorable!!! who in their right mind would walk out on that sweetface? You are sooo lucky to have have her and welcome :)

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
They said anywhere between 4 to 7 years old. So lets just go with 5 and half years old lol. She really is beautiful. We went to go pick her up from the foster moms place and soon as she opened the door estella went out a greeted us and didn't want to go back in just jumped into our car soon as we followed her lol Its like she knew where she belonged. :)

Making me cry this early isn't good!!

More pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
EstellaChunk

EstellaChunk

Feb 7, 2013
Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Estella
Just wanted to share some more picatures of her. We have had her two weeks and shes feistier and funnier as the time goes on. Shes a super cuddle bug and has her new favorite toy. 179775_10151326611217763_2013815186_n.jpgchwie.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I havent been on here in a while but a quick update on her health. She has lost 10 pounds :D and shes more active. Also her bald patches are half grown in so her diet and walks is working. Shes my fur baby and my doggy soul mate.

What? No pictures of this precious angel???!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.