Meet Baby Fergus!

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
I cannot get enough of all the wrinkles! I would just sit there and squeeze him! :p Originally I wanted Rumble's brother who was much wrinkler but when Rumble licked my face it was all over! Welcome and best of luck in the puppy phase!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
He is the cutest thing, I wouldn't be able to leave for work with him around. Enjoy and welcome.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... What a cutie!!!!!!!!

Im going to move this to the Welcomes and Intros forum where more will see it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... look at those wrinkles.... :luv: him! He also looks to have some good size paws too.

:welcome3:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I know :tongue: everyone asks if he is a Sharpei from the pictures.... I fell in love at first sight. He looks like a stuff toy

This is what came in to my mind first as well:yeah::heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: What a cutie he is. Hopefully Guinness will get used to him once he's past that biting stage.

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
:welcome3: What a cutie he is. Hopefully Guinness will get used to him once he's past that biting stage.

You said past the biting stage...thank goodness it will not last forever!! :clap2:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN your little bundle of wrinkles is Adore-A-Bull!!! We have 2 bulldogs and 1 Chocolate Lab in our family and Ally our lab is very protective of the bulldogs :) if you look close at my avatar picture you can see Ally posing in the back ground of the picture :lol: she finds a way to sneak into almost all the pictures.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
He is adorably cute, and :smileywelcome: to the forum~! I am really looking forward to seeing more pictures of Fergus, and Guinness too. :)

OP
Ashleym

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
:welcome3: to EBN your little bundle of wrinkles is Adore-A-Bull!!! We have 2 bulldogs and 1 Chocolate Lab in our family and Ally our lab is very protective of the bulldogs :) if you look close at my avatar picture you can see Ally posing in the back ground of the picture :lol: she finds a way to sneak into almost all the pictures.

Thanks again everyone for the great welcome. Bulldogs4me I am hoping for the same your fur babies are adorable... Guinness is not happy but he is letting the puppy give him kisses and play with the tail. The biting on the ears is a :bitchslap: no no. Fergus has slept thru the night :2thumbs: only if the potty training was going better... Have to tell myself one thing at a time :rolleyes:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Thanks again everyone for the great welcome. Bulldogs4me I am hoping for the same your fur babies are adorable... Guinness is not happy but he is letting the puppy give him kisses and play with the tail. The biting on the ears is a :bitchslap: no no. Fergus has slept thru the night :2thumbs: only if the potty training was going better... Have to tell myself one thing at a time :rolleyes:

Potty training can be a test on the nerves, but it all comes down to setting a routine and consistency ... with a young pup take them out, say every 2 hours, lots of praise & a treat for going potty outside and doing this consistently Fergus will catch on pretty fast because they like being "good"! As for Guinness this is all new and those puppy teeth are sharp but things will settle in soon enough. Just takes time and patience, their bond will form and they will become the best of buddies!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.