New Bully Owners!

Poplawski

Jan 30, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Hello!

My husband and I are so blessed to have been adopted by our english bulldog Brutus! We adopted exactly a month ago today and he is 19 months old. The previous owners were unable to continue to care for him so the breeder took him back. One of my husbands friends contacted us to let us know about the dog and we knew it was meant to be! We are both new to English Bulldogs and this forum looks like a great place to be!

He is the world to us and we love him! He had very little to no socializing or training with his previous owners so we are working on a few things. He is potty trained and so adorable. He makes friends everywhere! He loves walks, nursing and suckling on his plush toys, peanut butter, jolly balls, chewing, belly rubs, playing, snow, and going for car rides.

We are really lucky to have such a great new addition to our family.

OP
Poplawski

Poplawski

Jan 30, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Brutus003_crop.jpg

Here is a photo of our Brutus!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the neighbor hood and so glad you joined. I see you live in Milwaukee, one of our mods live there too, so maybe they can let you know when there is a meet up to socialize Brutus, who by the way is just too cute. So enjoy yourself here and have some fun.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: What a handsome boy Brutus is! I hope we get to meet him in person real soon!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome to the neighbor hood and so glad you joined. I see you live in Milwaukee, one of our mods live there too, so maybe they can let you know when there is a meet up to socialize Brutus, who by the way is just too cute. So enjoy yourself here and have some fun.

Ummm David, were you talking about Bruce or me? :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome3: to EBN.... glad you joined. LariP and I live just down the block from Champion Chicken.. LOL... if you know where that is. Near Mt. Mary College. There is a Milwaukee Meet up group and we are in the process of setting up monthly play time for our bullies. Most likely it will be at Bay View Bark on 1st and Beacher, Soon as we get a date set I'll let you know.
Lari and I are Associate Administrator here at EBN. This is the place to be for EB addicts.. LOL Thanx for joining

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Welcome to the best place on the net to find information about your fur baby, and meet a bunch of other crazy people who fell in love with the most awesome breed of dog on the planet. LOTS of great info and people here!!!! That is one HANDSOME pup!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe, sounds like he is as lucky you found him as you r! Welcome to EBN! Don't be shy, ask any questions you may have. ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... Brutus is a handsome fellow! Welcome to EBN and the WONDERFUL world of Bulldogs!!

Lots of info, fun and PICTURES -- we love pictures

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN glad you and Brutus joined, he is very handsome!!

OP
Poplawski

Poplawski

Jan 30, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Thank you!!! We are so excited for a meet up at Bay View Bark to meet other bully owners, plus we live in Bay View!!!!! :) How convenient lol. Thanks for such a big welcome to EBN. We are excited to join.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 126

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names