Meet Agnes

heavyblankets

Jan 21, 2013
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Agnes
IMG955290.jpgIMG959657.jpg

Hello! I'm so glad to have found this community! My name is Theresa and this is Agnes at 5 weeks. I'm bringing her home on March 5. I've been waiting and planning for a Bulldog for 4 years now so I'm beyond excited! :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Agnes is a beautiful little pup. Bet you can't wait to bring her home. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: It's going to be one long month I'm thinking! Agnes is adorable!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OOOOoooooooooooooooo.... she is so freakin' cute!!! Love her!

Welcome to you and Anges!! Best of luck and CONGRATS!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Theresa :welcome3: to EBN glad you and Agnes joined ... congratulations on your new beautiful bullie baby!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN........... Agnes is adorabull!!!! luv the name.... can almost hear you yelling.. "Aaaaaagnessssss,, git out of there!!!!" LOL Please take lots of pix of her for us... she looks soooo sweet :luv:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN .. what a cute little baby. I bet you can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome. Agnes is beautiful, you must be so excited to bring her home, it will seem like forever. You will love EBN there is so much information and facts on this site, and a whole bunch of really great people who are always willing to give advice, support, and help for any question or problem you may have. , I tell everyone about this site. Lol. It's become my new Facebook. I have 2 EB siblings they will be a year old at the end of this month, Wah. My babies aren't puppies anymore, they're growing up. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Enjoy your new baby, and share lots of pictures, and stories with us.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Agnes is an adorable little girl, and I hope she brings you all of the love and laughter that only a bulldog can. Be patient with her through the terrible puppy phases! It is worth it in the end. :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello there and :welcome: to EBN. Agnes is so cute. I can imagine you're quite excited to bring him home. Not too much longer now. It'll be here before you know. Enjoy the sleep while you can, puppies are just like having a baby for the first 6 months.....:laugh: Can't wait to see more of him. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.