I finally got my dream dog!

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
Hello! I am new here. This Saturday, we picked up our 11 week old baby bulldog! I have been wanting "him" for many years.

I wanted you guys to meet him. His name is Gretzky. :) image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome! Gretzky looks amazing! A lot like my Voitto. He is also 11 weeks old.DSC_0106.jpg

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Congrats and welcome - how exciting for you.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Your dream dog is a doll..... ask whatever questions you may have and we'll make sure it is a pleasant dream. We Love pix so post all you want. Im glad you joined and hope youu will become a regular participant. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow awsome bully. i love the name to. :welcome: to ebn and cant wait for you to post more pictures and stories. :2thumbs:

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
:welcome: Gretzky??? As in Wayne??? What an awesome name for a bully!!! There is a ton of information here. Use the search box or ask away. Everyone here is very helpful.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow He is GORGEOUS! Love his coloring :) Welcome to EBN and very happy for you both! THe journey of owning a bulldog is such an awesome experience!!! Hope you stick around so we can all watch him grow up :) You will learn tons of information from all the amazing members here!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN Crystal and Gretzky!!!!!!!! Glad you found us, please feel free to ask any questions you may have as we are all here to help one another. Consistency is going to be your best bet with potty training along with tons of praise and treats. Most people when they had a bully around that age take him out every two hours or so, and when he does his business outside give him tons of rubbies and good boys. He will have it down before you know it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.