Hello

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Welcome from Southern Mississippi!!!! You have just stepped into a world full of love, craziness, and everlasting devotion. Everything you need to know and every piece of information you desire an opinion on is right here. We are bully crazy!!!!
Harley is adorable!!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!!
:welcome:

MommaLovesDEXTER

Jan 3, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Welcome! Harley is so cute reminds me of my Dexter when I first got him. Once you go bully you never go back! Lol He is precious :2thumbs: I have three kids of my own and they are sooo amazing with kids.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my what an adorable little guy you have there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN Harley looks like such a sweet little boy, glad you found us and that Harley is doing better after his stint at the hospital. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, everyone is here to help :-)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my hello and :welcome: to ebn. your harley is very cute. hope to see more pics soon and glad you joined. :2thumbs:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome. Harley is beautiful, congratulations. You will love this site, there is so much great information and lots of great people always ready to help and give advice. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories about Harley.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.