Hello

BubsDaboss

Jan 30, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
We are first time owners of our healthy 8 month old bully, Bubba. We came across this forum and noticed a lot of helpful information. We are excited to have finally joined!! We are looking forward to finding out more about raising a bulldog and what's best for them with the help from everyone on here :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to the site. Congratulations on your new baby Bubba. I have two 11 month old EB , they are siblings, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Looking forward to pictures and stories about Bubba.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to the forums! We're excited to get to meet you and your beautiful Bubba. Hope to see some pictures and stories about him soon. :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:) welcome can't wait to see pics of bubba :) my baby will be 1 the 22nd :'( they grow so fast! U can pretty much find anything u may need here :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: So glad you found us ... now just jump right in!! :up:

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Welcome to the craziness!!!!! Anything you want or need to know is right here in these pages. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your little one!!!!! :welcome:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!! Bubba looks like a cutie! Don't be shy, we all had lots to learn when we first got our bullies. Heck still do. :lol:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Welcome to our insane little world ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so happy you are here. Bubba is a handsome boy too. Looking forward in seeing more pics of him. So jump right in and have some fun.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome: This is a great forum with a ton of info. and very helpful people. You'll love it here.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online