New & excited OEB owner

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome aboard our crazy bulldog train. Winston and I hope your Cleo gets well soon. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Thanx for joining and I hope we can help with the UTI issue. If it were I, I'd follow Desertskybulldogs advice to the letter. She knows what she is talking about. THen once it is cleared Id give her a cranberry pill and yogurt daily like HRH gets. I hope you will become a regular like so many of us have :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome Betty and Cleo. Congratulations on your new baby, I am glad she brings you such joy, they really have a way of grabbing our hearts and leaving their paw prints. I have 2 EB siblings they are 11 months old now, and they are my first bulldogs, I am enjoying them and learning more and more about the breed everyday on this site, you will love it on here there is so much great information and lots of great people to ask any question you might have. Looking forward to seeing pictures of Cleo and sharing stories of our bully babies. I would find another vet that specializes or has experience with bullies, and get another opinion regarding the UTI's, also have you ever given Cleo a cranberry pill? I give one cranberry pill a day in my guys food to prevent urinary/ bladder infections. Also you should give Cleo a Tbsp of plain unsweetened yogurt in her food everyday for the probiotics, since she's been on antibiotics so much, and it's also good for her digestion. I also put apple cider vinegar in their drinking water, it kills bad bacteria in the body, is good for their breath, aids in digestion, is good for their coats, and is good for inflammation in the body. All of these things are natural so they are safe, and can be purchased at a health food store or at Nutrition House.

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Attention! Attention! *Bangs gavel*
May the first inaugural meeting of the New Member Police, please come to order!

On the adgenda; the topic of new members that do not post a myriad of doggie pics within 2 days of registration.

Proposed Action will be: (Hold Up your hand and say "AYE" for your selection)

1) Ruthless shaming by the group until adequate pictures are posted in the introductory thread.
OR
2) Obnoxious cat-calls until adequate pictures are posted in the introductory thread. Example, "What? You don't own a camera? Puhleeze!"
OR
3) Deny belief that a person and named bulldog does indeed exist UNTIL pictures are posted. (May include #2 such as, "Prove it, buddy.")
OR
4) Be confident in the belief that not everyone is as obsessed as we are about our EBs and to just relax and take a dang pill, Vicaroo...er....member.

bwhahahahahahahaha!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Welcome Betty and Cleo! This is excellent advice. Miss Tallulah came with a UTI and following these steps will ensure a speedy recovery. Also the probiotic yogurt each morning is a gift to your fur baby's future health and well being. I too suffer from severe depression ( I think maybe it comes with the territory of being an artist - probably hard wired a bit different than the average bear) and Miss T has been my salvation. The bully hugs and kisses, the welcoming bully wiggle, the long walks, and the privilege of nurturing her each and every day has been my blessing. Miss Tallulah and I look forward to getting to know you and Cleo and sharing all things Bully. The folks here at EBN are knowledgeable, amazing, generous and kind. I have learned so much and truly feel a part of this welcoming community.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Good job everyone you successfully taunted away Cleo and family with your insistent need for pictures.........that being said

:pics:

All joking aside, welcome to EBN it looks like you got the advice you need regarding the UTI's, we buy fresh cranberries and freeze them as treats for Bacon, he totally loves them.

OP
B

bboop40

Dec 12, 2012
Wesley Chapel, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo
I'm still trying to figure out how to download the pictures, I guess from my iPad I cannot. We found a new vet. Cleo is undergoing even more test. X-rays, enema (not exactly sure why), something like an amniocentesis (they put a needle in her belly, pull out fluid). No answers yet, except they won't fix her until she's 10 months old. We leave for a vacation (to Ireland fron Florida) in one week (first one in 15 years), thinking about canceling since we still not sure what's happening. She doesn't act, look, sound sick. She plays, eats, drinks, poops and pees. They think she is an atypical dog, but more test need to be done. Frustration is setting in!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
You can upload photos from the iPad with a little persistence. I'm not sure about using Tapatalk to do it--I've always gone right to the website. I can't wait to see Cleo's photos! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.