Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New & excited OEB owner

Welcome Betty and Cleo! This is excellent advice. Miss Tallulah came with a UTI and following these steps will ensure a speedy recovery. Also the probiotic yogurt each morning is a gift to your fur baby's future health and well being. I too suffer from severe depression ( I think maybe it comes with the territory of being an artist - probably hard wired a bit different than the average bear) and Miss T has been my salvation. The bully hugs and kisses, the welcoming bully wiggle, the long walks, and the privilege of nurturing her each and every day has been my blessing. Miss Tallulah and I look forward to getting to know you and Cleo and sharing all things Bully. The folks here at EBN are knowledgeable, amazing, generous and kind. I have learned so much and truly feel a part of this welcoming community.

“Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Good job everyone you successfully taunted away Cleo and family with your insistent need for pictures.........that being said

All joking aside, welcome to EBN it looks like you got the advice you need regarding the UTI's, we buy fresh cranberries and freeze them as treats for Bacon, he totally loves them.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo
    Likes (Received)

I'm still trying to figure out how to download the pictures, I guess from my iPad I cannot. We found a new vet. Cleo is undergoing even more test. X-rays, enema (not exactly sure why), something like an amniocentesis (they put a needle in her belly, pull out fluid). No answers yet, except they won't fix her until she's 10 months old. We leave for a vacation (to Ireland fron Florida) in one week (first one in 15 years), thinking about canceling since we still not sure what's happening. She doesn't act, look, sound sick. She plays, eats, drinks, poops and pees. They think she is an atypical dog, but more test need to be done. Frustration is setting in!

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

You can upload photos from the iPad with a little persistence. I'm not sure about using Tapatalk to do it--I've always gone right to the website. I can't wait to see Cleo's photos!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads