Meet Evelyn Doreen, the Queen of Everything

Shari

Jan 27, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Evelyn Doreen
Greetings! I would like you to meet Evelyn. She is almost 4 1/2 and has graciously shared her life with my family since she was 10 weeks old.The world was made just for Evelyn and she squeezes the most out of every day. Her couch usually has room for someone else, and she loves to take us for walks around the neighborhood to see what everyone is up to.

Evelyn is a big girl. Her parents were very large (her dad was 60 pounds), so she seems to be larger than average. She is probably a tad too big, though she would disagree and ask you to pass the dessert.

A big reason I signed her up for this site is because Evelyn lost her lifetime roommate, a Golden mix tripawd, in mid-December. She is doing better now but we're still adjusting and she sometimes is at loose ends. Nighttime is especially hard for her, as they had a bedtime routine that no longer exists. But for now, Evelyn wants you all to know how delighted she is to find a place devoted to other kings and queens of everything!

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi Shari and Evelyn! Welcome to ebn! And we're not at all ashamed :ashamed: to confess that bullies do rule everything. How can you ever deny those squishy faces!?

I'm sorry you lost your best friend, Evelyn. Big hugs to you from my boys, Stiggy and Punks. :hug:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: OHHH so happy Evelyn drug her family here! She sounds like a true gift to all. I'm very sorry she and you lost your sweet buddy. We will find lots of new friends for you here! :)

We need you to meet Queenie Jeannie..she's in Colorado too [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh my love your Avatar, she's great :smileywelcome: to the family

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Looking forward to lots of pics and stories of Evelyn Doreen Queen of Everything!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great avatar picture..... hugs to her and so sorry for your recent loss. welcome to EBN

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to EBN, this place is perfect and addicting to all bully parents. Don't worry with all this bully talk and puppy pics, Evelyn will most likely have a play-mate soon.:2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: Shari and Evelyn. :welcome: to EBN! I've gone through my guys looking their mates in the last two years (their both passed now). It took Ace about 4 full weeks to adapt but during that time it was so hard to watch him look for his brother. Broke my heart it did.

Where do you live? I'm off of E470 and Smokey Hill in SE Aurora/Centennial. We have a few members here from CO, [MENTION=6424]Tank1023[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4038]asuman1179[/MENTION].

Wilson and Evelyn look to have some similarities.....Wilson loves to be upside down too.
image-24_zps746b1281.jpg

OP
Shari

Shari

Jan 27, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Evelyn Doreen
Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. I realized after I posted that I meant to say I was hoping to get some behavior advice since we lost our other dog. I made it sound like I thought this was a bulldog dating service!

Evelyn is very attached to all of us and she's very social, so she has plenty of opportunities to get involved in her world. Bedtime has been the struggle. She doesn't know what to do with herself. I mean that literally. There is no buddy going to his bed, letting her know it's time to get next to him on her bed. So instead, she paces around awhile, does her tour of the bedroom and bathroom, then settles in. And in the wee hours of the morning, she does it all over again.

Jeannie, we've lived in Lafayette for the last year. Before that, we were in the mountain between Boulder and Nederland so Evelyn was a snowshoe mountain dog. She doesn't really care where she lives. She's happy anywhere that has a couch and a room service.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
welcome to EBN sorry for your loss of your canine companion . It will take some time for all of you i would imagine . So April (aka the SMOOCHA- LIBRE ) and I give you a warm Missouri Welcome

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Welcome, you guys, from me, Lucy, and Princess Elizabeth Rosemond (Liz) and Princess Amelia Mary (Amy) and I'm so sorry poor Evy is experiencing such grief. I wish I had some advice, but I do not.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great introduction...loved it and of course, Evelyn Doreen. Life much be quite
the adventure living with her!

My deepest condolences to all of you on losing your beloved, I pray GOD heals
that wound very soon.

So glad y'all joined us at EBN...we are family here...the best ones not the weird ones, lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Evelyn Doreen Queen of Everything and her minion. Her Royal Highness, Princess Gracie (6 yr old lady) and her minion hopes you enjoy the website and become an active participant. Thanx for joining.......... now for more pix!!!!!! ;)

A

Alaskasmom1

Hi! Love your introduction...glad you guys are here. Pics please?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.