Hello

rachelynn

Jan 23, 2013
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hello all. I'm Rachel and will be Duke's new mommy :) We are living in Kansas for now. I'm completely new to the EB community but trying to learn as much as I can before bringing Duke home. He will be home closer to the end of February. I've wanted an EB for about 15 years now and I'm finally getting him! I have a human child and a hubby in the Army.
Thanks for welcoming me onto the board!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit

pibrew

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing
The next three or four weeks will be looooong! Ha! We named Bauer several weeks before we were able to pick him up but they started calling him by his name we had picked.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN........ read read read and ask questions. Bully puppies can be a challenge but everyone here on EBN is willing to offer you advice and direction to make it a pleasant experience. The rewards are wonderful tho; these crazy animals are almost beyond description. I get up every day, look at HRH , and smile. Oh, and dont forget the camera... we looooove pix!! LOL

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How exciting! So glad you are getting prepared. :welcome: to EBN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Rachel... welcome to EBN and the most WONDERFUL world of bulldogs. Remember no question is a bad question! Best of luck getting your baby and please thank you husband for his service to our country!!

OP
rachelynn

rachelynn

Jan 23, 2013
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Thank you all :) I'm sure to be full of questions as I have never owned an EB and like to be fully informed on everything. I have one picture of him for now but once he gets home there will be loads of pictures! Nick1.jpg

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Welcome to the community. I'm new here myself but the people here are great. Even though I've had a bulldog before I'm amazed at what I didn't know. My advice (that I'm taking myself) is read, read, read. There is so much information here....I wish I would have found about EBN when I had my first bully.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, and welcome to you Rachel, and Duke. You will love it on this site, there is lots of great information and lots of great people to ask and give advice. Duke is too cute, he's adorable, looking forward to,lots of pictures and stories of Duke. You must be really excited to get him, the wait will, feel like forever.

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
I also wanted to thank you and your husband for your service. Yes...thank YOU too. My wife and I both retired from the Army last year. I served 24 years and my wife 28, and we understand the amount of sacrifice and effort it takes the military spouse to carry things on while not trying, but BEING mommy AND daddy of the household. We're proud of both of you.......HOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: You've stumbled upon the perfect place to get you ready for Duke's arrival! Can't wait to see pics when you get him home.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:welcome3: to EBN, her certainly is a cute little guy. We hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us and if you have any questions please ask, everyone is here to help

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome! Fasten your seat belt its a bumpy ride!:tongue: Having a puppy is a lot of work but so worth it! I bought everything on the list on the puppy page here and bought good food so I had the supplies but its just like with a skin baby you really don't know tell you get home with the puppy how its going to be! I get my new girl on Valentines day and I have Lola who is almost 9 months, I know whats ahead of me and so excited about! I bet you can't wait to bring your little guy home! This site is full of wonderful information and full of caring people that are always whiling to help!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello Rachel and a big :welcome: to EBN. Congratulations on Duke too, she's very cute! I wanted a bully for years too but it just wasn't in the cards for me back then. I just love this breed. :D Wow both child and hubby are in the Army. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online