Hi everyone, I'm Gleason

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
What a handsome and lucky boy!! welcome to EBN!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome Gleason and daddy Terry! We hope you both benefit from your time here at our community of bulldog crazy peoples. Thank you for adopting Gleason into a loving home where he will be safe, and I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby Tootsie. I think you might be right though. She may still be watching out for you from the other end of the rainbow bridge, and maybe she brought you to Gleason because she wanted you to be happy.

I swear a similar thing happened when I lost a beloved pet Persian, less than 2 years ago. (I still tear up everytime anyone talks about losing a pet.)

Give Gleason a big hug from me, and a hello lick from my couch potato, Winston. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: your story is a wonderful read, so glad you and Gleason found each other, it was meant to be. :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what a wonderful story of gleason. Im sorry for your loss of tootsie but well we seem to get what we need in return and seems like gleason is that for you. :welcome: to ebn and hope to see more pics and hear stories soon. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.