JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello there and :welcome: to EBN. Slacker's gorgeous. Love his red coloring. [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Finn is an all red bully. I see you're in Temecula (I used to live in Corona for a bit). My son is getting married there at one of the winery this coming October. My best friend's brother lives there too. Pretty area. Enjoy the site and just jump on in. :upL

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Welcome to EBN we are neighbors we live in Menifee.. Slacker is just too cute :drawheart:!! Just got our bully baby a week ago Slacker looks like he is from the same litter as my Fergus. Fergus is covered in wrinkles too lol. Our breeder had originally named him Bentley IMG_0248.jpg and is located in Wildomar.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a doll baby! In all my years of ooogling bulldog babies, I don't get to see one with an all brown face like that. There's usually black coloring around the eyes when they're brown (like my Bea). He's a cutie.

OP
Vuetron

Vuetron

Aug 31, 2012
Winchester, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Slacker
Welcome to EBN we are neighbors we live in Menifee.. Slacker is just too cute :drawheart:!! Just got our bully baby a week ago Slacker looks like he is from the same litter as my Fergus. Fergus is covered in wrinkles too lol. Our breeder had originally named him BentleyView attachment 36943 and is located in Wildomar.

Hello there. Slacker and Fergus are brothers! :) We got him from the same breeder. Bently/Fergus was my wife's favorite but I Bear/Slacker won me over. :)

OP
Vuetron

Vuetron

Aug 31, 2012
Winchester, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Slacker
What a doll baby! In all my years of ooogling bulldog babies, I don't get to see one with an all brown face like that. There's usually black coloring around the eyes when they're brown (like my Bea). He's a cutie.

Thanks! Slacker is a cutie and I love his color! :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to EBN we are neighbors we live in Menifee.. Slacker is just too cute :drawheart:!! Just got our bully baby a week ago Slacker looks like he is from the same litter as my Fergus. Fergus is covered in wrinkles too lol. Our breeder had originally named him BentleyView attachment 36943 and is located in Wildomar.

Hmmm... My breeder also from Wildomar! I got my boys two years ago! Maybe the same breeder. I'll pm you.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Tony and :welcome3: to EBN glad you and Slacker joined!! He is so handsome I just love his color and little face too too too cute!!!! looking forward to lots of pictures so we can see how he develops :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I'm in love with Slacker, not only his adorableness but love his name too! Welcome and congrats on your new addition.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
[MENTION=5849]Vuetron[/MENTION] Hi Tony omg Slacker is so darn cute! Its crazy how fast they grow up. Since Slacker and Fergus are brothers here is some recent pictures so you can show your family :luv:IMG_0415.jpgIMG_0412.jpgIMG_0376.jpgIMG_0416.jpgIMG_0405.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.