Hello from Okinawa,Japan

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
Just would like to say hello to my new EB family. My family and I are excited about our new edition to our house hold. We are first time dog owners and I have been wanting an english bulldog for about 15 years now. My wife and I have three daughters from the age of 8,9,and 10. Yes, I am surrounded by girls and even my dog is a girl. Her name is Nola and is 2 months old. She very energetic and curious pup. Likes to bite on and eat everything she can get her mouth on. She has a few issues but with the info I have read on this forum helps out a lot. A big thanks to jakeisgreat for welcoming me when i first signed up to the forum. Thanks from Nola`s dad!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: What a lucky guy you are..to be surrounded by females! My hubby too! Until Jake came along he was soooo outnumbered! :ROFL: So glad you joined our family..looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hello over in Okinawa ! ! ! take a drive around the island and around Buckner Bay, is a Naval Base 'White Beach' I was stationed there about 25 years ago! LOL oh.. anyway.... WELCOME EBN ! ! ! !

OP
nola`s dad

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
Yeah white beach is awesome for the majestic view and clear water. We are stationed on Kadena.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome here, so glad you've joined us...Nola is so cute!

I'm a 1st time bully owner, I'd been looking at breeders about 6 months
when I got a call about an older bully needing a new home so I adopted
Brutus 6 months ago, joined EBN to take great care of him and now looking
to adopt or rescue another bully as BruBru is very happy & playful.

GOD bless!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hello and welcome to You and Nola, she is very sweet, and cute. You will love this site. I joined in Oct. 2012, I have 2 EB pups, 10 months old, they are litter mates, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. I have learned a lot and there are lots of really helpful great people on here to help you with any bully questions. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories of Nol

OP
nola`s dad

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
Thanks a lot guys, we appreciate all the warm welcomes! This site does have a lot of great info. I do more searching instead of asking right this moment. I am really reading the raw feed section and the health/skin section for more info. But thanks for the welcomes!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome Nola and Dad! Your little girl is so cute in her dress, I'd love to see more pictures of her. Hope you enjoy your time here at the forum!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Nola is a cutie in her little pink sweater. Since you've been reading so much already, of course you already know; we want MORE and :pics:.

kingofkings

Mar 23, 2012
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson The Bold
Welcome ! Thanks for bringing in the memories of growing up in Okinawa while we were stationed there ! Your bully link to the states is very very informative ! It's helped me out with my little guy since we got him and if you ever have a question just ask ! The people here are very nice ! And informative. Welcome and enjoy !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welocme to EBN and the WONDERFUL world of bulldogs!

OP
nola`s dad

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
a few more pics of Nola IMG_1166.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPG

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.