intro

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Many thanks for saving that sweet boy! Spoil him he deserves it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

OMG..... he is so darn cute!!! Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

Bulldog tend to be a little skiddish over strange things... my Banks HATES plastic bags and the vacuum cleaner... any loud noise really. She has been with us since 11 weeks old and was never in a bad situation -- just how they are. Also, my boy, his hair was very course/thicker than my girl and his hair stayed in and on everything.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Regardless of purebred or not, he is loved. That's all that matters.
The two rescue groups that I work with here in my area get far too many rescues who need homes.
THANK YOU for your time and effort for rescue. Time can heal all. One day at a time.

Good Day~

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN. I'm so glad that you were able to rescue him. Just jump right on in. Looking forward to seeing his progress. My little girl is a bit skiddish too.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
what handsome boy!! Looks purebred to me but I am just a rookie in this world!! Welcome to EBN and thank you for taking this poor baby in and giving him a new chance at life!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:welcome3: to EBN, Kyle has such a sweet bully face. I'm glad you found us, any questions you may have please feel free to ask. [MENTION=7703]theswopes[/MENTION] what are you feeding him currently? His food will have a lot to do with his health and his coat. A few other people mentioned adding salmon oil as a supplement to his food, we give it to Bacon with his dinner and it made a night and day difference with how soft his coat is. You are a great person for rescuing that little guy from a bad situation!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.