DivisionByZero

Jan 20, 2013
Midwest, USA
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Diva
Hello EBN Community,

My name is Chris and I'm a Web Developer who specializes in vBulletin, the same type of software this Website is powered by. I had the pleasure of meeting one of the admins of this site on a vBulletin-Owner's site and decided to register here because I love vBulletin and love my 4 1/2 year old female bully (Diva) even more. So hello everyone, here's a picture of my bully, Diva at PetSmart and perhaps I'll be working on EBN soon to help the site reach its fullest potential.

Best,
Chris

diva.jpg

Last edited:

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Wow she is a big girl, I thought it was a male. She is gorgeous, very pretty bulldog.

OP
DivisionByZero

DivisionByZero

Jan 20, 2013
Midwest, USA
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Diva
Thanks. And, the thing was, she was a rescue! Everyone at PetSmart just pounces on her whenever we walk in. She's loved by everyone.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN! Diva is gorgeous!!! :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Chris - and welcome to EBN!! Diva looks to be a beauty... hope to see more pictures of her soon

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to EBN, Chris and Diva! I know you're just gonna love it here.
Diva is a doll and she looks cute sitting in her shopping cart. I can see why Pet Smart folks would flock to her.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Chris & Diva...Welcome here, EBN is a wonderful community and if you choose
it to be...family.

Great pic of the two of you, two big & beautiful females...love it!

My Brutus of 6 months is a rehomed bully (4-5 yrs old) and my 1st one but not
my last one. I will always rehome/rescue-have always had strays-my cat, CoCo
is 13 y/o and going strong and had 4 cats & 3 dogs-100 lb'ders-all strays.

Brutus has had at least 4 owners and is a great dog, my husband unexpectedly
died 3 months after getting Brutus so he's decided he is my protector and changed
from being mellow & laid back to being alert to anything he deems a threat to me.

It's so humbling and touching how loyal & loving of me in such a short time after
getting him that he is...he gives me his all and I give him my all.
:heart::heart::heart:

Sorry...when you said Diva was a rescue, guess it opened that up...just saying that
rescuing is so rewarding and that sometimes...YOU are the one rescued, not them.

Again, welcome to EBN!

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
OMG Diva is bootylicious! Welcome Chris! Perhaps you are the expert who can tell me why I am constantly getting the "English Bulldog News is not responding" message??? Drives me crazy cuz I have spent sooooo much time forming perfect words and perfect replies only to lose it all when I hit the post button. Sadly, I rarely have time to do it all again and so have just lost many, many posts. Ideas? Doesn't seem to happen on any other site and seems even worse if I access via a twitter link.

Cheers ladies.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome Chris and Diva to EBN! We are sure glad to have you and hope to share many stories and successes in the future concerning our bulldogs. :) Enjoy your time here!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Hope you enjoy the site and become a regular participant..... can you fix my Daily Poll storage for me? LOL just kidding. Have fun here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.