Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Big Squishy Bulldog Miracle

Real Name
    tamara
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
    Likes (Received)

Default Our Big Squishy Bulldog Miracle

Hi all. As some may know, we are proud bully parents to our sweet Penelope Rosebud who is now almost 10 months old. Just like all you bully parents out there, I am kind of obsessed with all things bully and read and view all I can find.

Last week I was moved by an ad I saw for a bulldog up for adoption. The ad said he was a month older than Penelope, and as we viewed the photos, he looked so much like Penelope, especially his baby photos, and it broke our hearts to see that this beautiful boy needed a home. I could also sense from the ad that something tragic had happened to his family and it was not that he was unloved or unwanted. I contacted the owner, we exchanged a few messages and then photos. After she noted the remarkable resemblance she went back and checked his papers, and sure enough - Same Litter!

Well we went to meet him the next day and instantly we were all in love with each other. I swear these two pups recognized each other and rejoiced at seeing each other. He came home with us the next evening. It has been absolutely amazing to watch these two beautiful pups with each other. They so completely love each other and it seems like there has been no transition period at all. It feels like he has always been with us.

So, please meet our handsome boy, Bulldozer Bawss. Bawss was his original name, however his owners did not speak english at home and so he didn't respond to his name when we used it. Hubby decided he would be our Dozer. I was not sure I could possible love another dog as much as our sweet Penny Rose, but I am sooooo in love with our Bulldozer. He is a big, squishy gentleman.-jan20-071-jpg-dozer-comes-home-100-jpg-img707-1-jpg-img690-jpg

Yes I know - he's wearing a pink harness but we haven't had a chance to work on his wardrobe yet And I pray he still loves us after his poor, little furry boys go under the knife tomorrow.

It's true! It's true! The only thing better than a bulldog is more bulldogs.

Penelope & Dozer's Mama

Lucy-licious

Default Re: Our Big Squishy Bulldog Miracle

OMG what a heartwarming tale. Obviously it was fate and you were meant to find him

they look so happy together x

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Aww your guys are beautiful, they look so cute together. What were the odds of getting an adoption from the same litter? It was meant to be. I also have litter mates a brother and sister, and they are also 10 mos. and I also have a Bulldozer, my male , and his sister is called Blossom. Enjoy your babies. Everyone should have more than one.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)

How awesome!! Every time I see bully's that could be Ruckus's twin I always wonder if they're litter mates. We adopted Ruckus from a military family that had to move without him, but I do know they got him from a breeder in PA.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

they recognize each other, at least I believe so. My litter recognizes their litter mates, when they come to visit
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

What a wonderful thing. Thank you for adopting, and how amazing that they are brother and sister!

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Such a heartwarming story. That's awesome that you were able to find him. It's such a great thing that two litter mates have found each other and are know living their lives together. Totally awesome.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations! That is an awesome story! Dozer won't miss his furries at all!

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Bruno and Gidget's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gloria
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno & Gidget
    Likes (Received)

Love! Love! Love!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Uni & Boadie
    Likes (Received)

That is amazing! Wow! Congratulations on the new family member. That is too dang wonderful.
    In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PenelopeRosebud View Post
    Hi all. As some may know, we are proud bully parents to our sweet Penelope Rosebud who is now almost 10 months old. Just like all you bully parents out there, I am kind of obsessed with all things bully and read and view all I can find.

Last week I was moved by an ad I saw for a bulldog up for adoption. The ad said he was a month older than Penelope, and as we viewed the photos, he looked so much like Penelope, especially his baby photos, and it broke our hearts to see that this beautiful boy needed a home. I could also sense from the ad that something tragic had happened to his family and it was not that he was unloved or unwanted. I contacted the owner, we exchanged a few messages and then photos. After she noted the remarkable resemblance she went back and checked his papers, and sure enough - Same Litter!

Well we went to meet him the next day and instantly we were all in love with each other. I swear these two pups recognized each other and rejoiced at seeing each other. He came home with us the next evening. It has been absolutely amazing to watch these two beautiful pups with each other. They so completely love each other and it seems like there has been no transition period at all. It feels like he has always been with us.

So, please meet our handsome boy, Bulldozer Bawss. Bawss was his original name, however his owners did not speak english at home and so he didn't respond to his name when we used it. Hubby decided he would be our Dozer. I was not sure I could possible love another dog as much as our sweet Penny Rose, but I am sooooo in love with our Bulldozer. He is a big, squishy gentleman.-jan20-071-jpg-dozer-comes-home-100-jpg-img707-1-jpg-img690-jpg

Yes I know - he's wearing a pink harness but we haven't had a chance to work on his wardrobe yet And I pray he still loves us after his poor, little furry boys go under the knife tomorrow.

It's true! It's true! The only thing better than a bulldog is more bulldogs.
    Such a small world? Wonderful story and congratulations to all of you

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

What a great story! what are the odds you would find a real sibling from the same litter! He is so cute!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads