Our Big Squishy Bulldog Miracle

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It was meant to be! Congrats!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is such a wonderful story!! Love it!! And I too believe that this was fate!! :heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for introducing your new baby and sharing the pix with us. :luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]! A sad story with a happy ending for Bulldozer. His first daddy was killed in a car accident. His mama kept him for a while, and I'm sure she needed him and he was some comfort for her. But for the last couple months he has been all alone for a minimum of 9 hours a day and she had no car, and was also in the process of looking for a new rental home. All considered, she made the very brave decision to find him a good home. She loved him very much and is apparent in his character. He is a real gentle soul and full of love. He doesn't understand english yet but he understands love. I know he is happy with us, and especially with his sister and he is so very excited for every outing. We've taken him to the park and the forest and the river and he loves everywhere. We all just love him so much. I hope he still loves us as much tomorrow after he goes to get neutered :(
Oh that's is tragic. :(. She most definitely needed to keep him for a bit and I'm so glad she made that decision and more so that he ended up with you and not in the wrong hands. He'll pick up English fast enough. He'll love you all the more too after he's neutered, after that first day he won't even feel it most likely, Wilson didn't. So glad that you have him and what a sad story for his daddy but a happy ending. :angelheart:

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] [MENTION=3373]luseaann[/MENTION] [MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=3652]Lauren31287[/MENTION]

Thanks everyone for all your well-wishes and congrats. Our family feels so very blessed to have this big, squishy man in our lives.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
That is so cool that they are litter mates, I bet they can tell they are litter mates just based on smell, wouldn't you think?

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.