Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce my crazy, bitey Brock who is 17 weeks old next week. I'm Jen and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions as my fiance and I are first time Bully owners and Brock seems to be part piranha with us (but an ANGEL around all other people and animals lol). He's great stuff and a super ball of energy.

IMG_4652.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome:Hi and welcome to you and Brock , you will love it on this site, and you will learn a lot from everyone on here. We're all here to help each other. Brock is super cute.:spartak:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh, he's adorable! And I promise he's not part Pirhana.. that's just a phase bully puppies seem to go through. There is a ton of advice on how to redirect them and teach them that YOU are not a chew toy... and I am sorry I am so tired I don't know if I can find it right now, lol.

Welcome to the forums, have a lot of fun here, and learn the answers to all those questions our furbabies make us ask.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Pirhana, lol. I called Liz a snapping turtle. She still puts her ears back and tries to bite my feet, even at nearly 2 years, but she listens to no. There are several ways to redirect their attention such as giving them a toy, or some use a spray bottle of water, or a can with some coins that you can shake to get their attention. But they do outgrow the phase.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad to meet you and Brock!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce my crazy, bitey Brock who is 17 weeks old next week. I'm Jen and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions as my fiance and I are first time Bully owners and Brock seems to be part piranha with us (but an ANGEL around all other people and animals lol). He's great stuff and a super ball of energy.

View attachment 35500

:smileywelcome: so glad you joined us , as away

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Any questions you have, just ask. Hope you enjoy the site and become a regular. ;)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Jen :welcome3: to EBN glad you and Brock joined! Looking forward to lots of pictures :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to you!!! Yeah ... that biting stage is a bit of a pain in the butt!!! Luckily it doesn't last forever! :down:

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Welcome [MENTION=7828]Cuddles116[/MENTION] and crazy little Brock. He is a handsome boy! Amazing how much they get away with when they know how unconditional your love is :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of BULLDOGS and EBN.... lots to learn and loads of fun along the way

Brock is a cutie

OP
Cuddles116

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Thanks everyone for the support and Brock thanks everyone for the compliments (he's a COMPLETE ham when he meets new people lol).

I'm sure he will grow out of trying to eat us and it's so good to hear so many people say that stage will indeed phase out, but in the meantime it would be a lie to say we weren't counting down the days til he loses these baby teeth and the duller big boy teeth comes in lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.