Hello Bullie Family...

A

Alaskasmom1

Welcome! Lots to see here so come on and look around. Jump right in.

OP
Wilsons Mom

Wilsons Mom

Jan 18, 2013
Boston, MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] ...thank you so much for the gift and for the warm welcome. I'm loving this site already!! So much to learn and everything right at my fingertips now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Wilsons Mom

Wilsons Mom

Jan 18, 2013
Boston, MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] ...I never thought I would have a white bully, but I fell in love with him the minute I saw him. I just love his looks..he's beautiful and so is yours! In fact, he's become so popular in my neighborhood, I'm stopped by everyone we pass and they want to take his picture. I feel like I'm being followed by the "pup"arazzi!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! Wilson is a cutie!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN your pup is adorabull. [MENTION=7870]Wilsons Mom[/MENTION] don't put a space between the @ and the name and it will tag that person to come back to the thread. I fixed the two that you posted. Glad you are enjoying the site and if you have any questions feel free to fire away.

OP
Wilsons Mom

Wilsons Mom

Jan 18, 2013
Boston, MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]...thank you for the gift and for bringing that to my attention. I'm still trying to figure this all out. Slowly but surely!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.