Hello!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh! Another San Antonian! I was thinking about taking Winston to the San Antonio Botanical Gardens today, that I heard about through our member [MENTION=5042]wendykerr[/MENTION] . I have to talk the hubby into going, which means we may or may not- I know Winston would really enjoy it. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome Dominique and Briley. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories of Briley. You'll love it on this site.

OP
brileythebully

brileythebully

Jan 17, 2013
Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Briley
[MENTION=7307]Tracy T[/MENTION] what is the botanical gardens? I'm assuming you live here as well? Is there any good dog parks or trails you would recommend? I'm having trouble finding a good one. I'm pretty new to San Antonio, I moved here just a few months ago for school.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there Dominique. So glad to see that you finally joined and now we can enjoy Briley. What a neat name. Does it mean something?

Oh :welcome: to EBN! :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN! Briley is a sweetie... love this picture -all dressed up

attachment.php

OP
brileythebully

brileythebully

Jan 17, 2013
Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Briley
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Thank you! No, it doesn't mean anything to me. I bought him off a girl who could no longer keep him when he was around 4 months old, and he already knew his name pretty well. I wanted to change it at first because I wasn't too keen on it, but it's grown on me and I really like it now. I do know that Briley is a shotgun parts brand so maybe that's why she had named him that.

OP
brileythebully

brileythebully

Jan 17, 2013
Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Briley
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] he loves getting dressed up!! It's so funny, he gets so excited when I bring out a sweater or anything for him to wear. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.