Hi

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
Just wanted to say Hi....I have been a member for awhile but haven't been on much. I have 3 bulldogs.

Ruby is my first bulldog and right now pregnant with 5 puppies that are due to come into the world on October 15, 2010. She is our world.

Safari: A beautiful brindle girl who is out of Cherokee bulldogs in NY. She had a litter of puppies and they are 12 weeks old now. I have 4 left. Safari is a lover and wants to snuggle with us any chance she can get, but I know you all know how it is with these bullies of ours.

Pebbles: She is almost a year old and her mom is Cherokee Legend Safari and her dad is Ch. Cherokee Collins Reiver. She is a bundle of energy and is always wanting to play. She needs a bunch of kids to keep her going. LOL

I show my bulldogs in AKC competition and have a ball doing it and so do the bullies. I also have an ocasional litter to keep my lines going. Please visit my profile if you wish to visit my website.

Thanks

Last edited:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome back [MENTION=460]roanne9145[/MENTION] ... Great looking dogs! You should consider moving to Hawaii so I can get a EB from you :)

I love the Indian Legend you have on your website; "There is an Indian legend which says when a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge . . . and which are turned away."

Last edited:

Kathryn Thomas

Nov 25, 2010
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bayou Beau Winston Cropley
Hello from Louisiana Bayou country. We love english bulldogs and love talkin about bulldogs....you can't own just one!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.