Grateful to have found such a great community of Bulldog parents!!

BindieBoo

Jan 16, 2013
Castaic, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bindie
I found this site yesterday, and decided to join... I have gotten so much useful information in the last 24 hours!!! I only wish I had found this sooner.

My boyfriend Jason and I are the parents of a 5 1/2 year old bully girl, named Bindie... There is not a day that goes by that we don't look at her and just smile... I honestly never knew I could love a pet as much as we do her, she is definitely the spoiled princess of our house... We recently adopted a kitten into our family, and he is just as obsessed with her as we are, Ha! I look forward to reading more about you all, and learning more about how to keep our spoiled princess happy and healthy.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to you and Bindie! We're so glad you found us too :)
I hope you'll share pics of your bully and please jump right in with any questions, comments, stories, oh, and did I say pictures yet?

:welcome3:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so glad you found us too, so jump in and have some fun.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: I love your avatar of Bindie and kitty snuggling. My dog and cats get along quite well, but Winston just won't sit still long enough for the cats to stay close to him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN!! They do steal your heart in a way no other can. Love to see more pictures of your girl and her best friend

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I will say that I am members in a couple other forums, food, training, other breed etc. this is the best by far. It's amazing how fast of a reply you get from some of the members and the concern that everyone expresses for everyone else bully is so sincere and simply amazing!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
HI AND WELCOME to you and Bindie. You will love it here on this site, lots of great information, and lots of great people to help you.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN! We're glad you found us too. :up: Castaic's a very pretty area. I first learned to water ski on that lake, think I was all of 18/19 back then, maybe 20. Now we have your boyfriend's name, what's yours? Bindie's a cutie! Just jump right on in and make yourself at home, we all do. :D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN glad you joined! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of Bindie!! (hint hint)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to ebn! We have been waiting for you. My Arnold is still looking for my daughter in law's cat she had at our house over tbe holidays. I dont think he wanted to cuddle though:eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: hope to see a lot more of Princess Bindie and her court.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Glad you found us and hope you are enjoying the website. There are many things to do here so feel free to join right in. We have a 6 yr old who's name is Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie,,, aka HRH. You can guess who runs this household. I'm thinking Princess Bindie is pretty much the same as HRH, right? LOL
Thanx for joining ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.