Hello!

Jmpooh

Sep 20, 2011
Hi All! I am kind of new to this forum thing and am not quite sure if I am doing this correctly so please forgive me if this is wrong. I am always on EBN facebook page and have been a member on here for some time but have never posted anything. After talking with another member of EBN, I thought I would say hi to everone.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, glad you decided to join in the fun :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN! Glad you decided to stop on by. :up: If you're new to forums they can be a bit confusing at first. Take time to look around, it's a big place here for so much to offer. There's a wonderful article section, be sure to check it out. Anyhoot, make yourself at home and again, :welcome3:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!! No reason to be shy, we all were lost around here at some point. ;) glad to have you join in the fun!! We love pics so be warned... The crazies will demand them if you take too long. :lol:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome! Thanks for coming out to join the fun. :)

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself, and your bulldog(s)?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: just keep posting and you'll get the hang of it. There's a lot here, but it's way easier to navigate than Facebook once you look around and get used to it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome3: to EBN. It takes some time to figure out how to use these forums but feel free to just ask questions. Any of the staff will gladly help you if we can. Please tell us about your bully and their family. After you become more comfortable you may want to try loading pix. Everyone here loves pix.. lol Thanx for joining. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi and welcome to EBN.
would love to learn about your bullie and see some pics

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Belated welcome to you.... hope to see pictures of your bully soon. And, hope you get the hang og the site and chime in, as you know we do learn a lot and share experiences all while having some fun

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We love our facebook page but we have sooooo much more fun here!!! Glad you jumped in!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.