Brand New Member

lapforbulldogs

Jan 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Raisin and Churchill
Hello Everyone!
I am owned by 7 dogs, two of which are English Bulldogs,two Frenchies, two Bostons and a Pug. Our Bostons are both rescues, and our pug is a rehomed dog. Our two EBs are brother and sister, but they are two litters apart. We were lucky enough to get a pup from the same parents again. Our Female is seven and our male is five. They're names are Raisin and Churchill.

I also run an informal cat rescue slash feral cat feeder. The cats sleep in the garage ( near a big heater ) and spend their days chasing mice. We live in the country so cats come and go. We vaccinate and spay or neuter them all.We've had one old cat since 2000, and he was old when he got here.

I have parrots too,and about half of them are re-homed birds. Most of them talk and mimic noises like the microwave, can opener, etc. One can do the fax machine, although we haven't had a working one since 2004!
:yes:
Needless to say the critters all keep us busy, and it is fortunate that both my hubby and I are both retired. We also have four sons, and three grandchildren. Hope to get to know all of you!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What an awesomely big heart you have for animals!! Hope to see some pictures soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Wow, and I thought I had my hands full with 2 EB pups. I'm worn out just reading about all your babies. Lol Welcome to EBN, you will love it here.

OP
L

lapforbulldogs

Jan 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Raisin and Churchill
I promise to load up some photos soon. Trying to get a picture of seven dogs is a bit of a hassle, but I will do my best to get a photo or two. We live our life by the motto of "Organized Chaos", or the "Insane Puppy Posse".

A

Alaskasmom1

Welcome! You have an important work going on in your household too, I see! We love pics and videos, yes we do::)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to you and all your animals, looking forward to pictures :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh yes, please pictures of the whole family! Although I doubt you'll get them all together. :D Our household sounds like it is on it's way to getting to where you are. One crazy cat lady collection in the garage, we have about 10-12 cats that come and go as they please. We have a rescue iguana and two bearded dragons. Two indoors cats that are both nuts- one thinks he's a bulldog and the other is scared of everything. One tropical fish tank and one African cichlid fish tank.

Then there is our only doggy, Winston. I would love to get a playmate for him, but we simply can't afford another bulldog puppy or even adoption of one. I may try to see if I can find a sturdy little doggy at the shelter of mixed breed to adopt, as long as he can handle playing with a bully.

Welcome to the forum! Please share your experience and ask questions. We all learn together, and we have a lot of fun. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:ohmy: You wore me out just reading that! :ROFL: You will fit right in around here! Looking forward to getting to know your and your entire family! :D

:welcome3: I'll mimic what she said! and add that we would love to see pics of your whole family!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=7781]lapforbulldogs[/MENTION] - Fabulous introduction! I feel like we all know you already. LOL I think you'll find many folks here who share your love of and willingness to help animals. We have some bulldog foster parents here that continue to amaze me with their posts here. I've learned a lot hanging out at EBN.

For a time, I was "the parrot lady". I had five (four rescues) of them in my little condo. Only my original bird, Emmie (Blue Crown Conure) remains with me; next year it will be 18 years that we've been together. :yes: The rescues were all re-homed with wonderful forever families many years ago now.

I am looking forward to pics of your pack!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN!!.... Pix, pix, pix... we all neeeeeed pix!! LOL Thanx so much for joining. I hope you will like it here and freely participate...This is a very friendly forum and Im sure everyone here looks forward to hearing and seeing your adventures. ;)

A

Alaskasmom1

Yes! Welcome and jump on in! Bring pics though. This place will be one of the best you've ever experienced in your life:-)

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Welcome to EBN>
AS with many of us here, you certainly have your hands full.

Explore, read, ask questions and post.

Good Day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.