What a great community!

LaurKanzi

Jan 2, 2013
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda (Brunhilda)
Hello everybody!
My name is Lauren, and my little girl is named Brunhilda (we call her Hilda).
She is just over 2 years old, and she is my first bulldog. She makes me so happy :D
I've always loved dogs, but I've really become nutso over bulldogs. They're just amazing!
And those faces are irresistable!

From what I've seen so far, this site seems to have wonderful people and lots of great information.
Not to mention the photos!! Tell me, how do you resist the urge to comment on every single picture you see? SO MUCH CUTENESS!!
You folks really have some gorgeous dogs.

Thanks for letting me join!

Here's Hilda:

Dec. 2 2012 083.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hilda is a cutie! We're all pretty much besotted by our bullies. And we do try to comment on as many pics as possible.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome to you and Brunhilda, is your background German by any chance? Lol Brunhilda is definetly a German name. My Dad Is German, and my Mom is Norwegian. She is a sweetie. You will love this site, lots of great information and great people to answer your questions. I joined here in Oct 2012, I have 2 EB pups, they are litter mates and are now 10 months old, their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. I too am Bully Crazy, my son calls me then crazy dog lady lol. They are an amazing Breed, full of personality, and so loving. I hope to see more pics of Hilda and more stories.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hilda is just adorabull!!!!!! This is the place to come to if you need any information on English Bulldogs! If we can't answer a question, we will find someone that can!!! Welcome to the group!!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww! Hilda is gorgeous! I love the upside down one that is your Avatar! This is a special place and we are picture crazy for sure! Hope you enjoy it here and please...make yourself at home! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Hilda!!

Most of us DO NOT resist -- it is impossible! And I agree with you whole-heartily -- BULLDOGS are amazing

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the forum! Hilda is beautiful. She is just a little bit younger than my 2 1/2 year old, Winston. In the month or so that I've been here, I've learned so much about how to take care of him. How we managed all the puppy phases without this place is beyond me, but we did and now I am learning about his diet and what foods are better for him. Hopefully your new relationship with the bully crazies here can affect little Hilda for the positive!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome3: So very glad you found us, :jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance: You really picked the perfect name for her! The site is huge and you won't be disappointed you joined. Take a good look around and if you need any help or have questions, someone is always around. [MENTION=7608]LaurKanzi[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: glad you joined us! Sounds like you will fit in with us bulldog crazies just fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you found us, plus your baby is a cutie.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! How did you come up with Hilda's name? She is a cutie!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello Lauren and :welcome3: to EBN glad you and Hilda joined!! She is a beauty, looking forward to lots more pictures :) oh yeah and don't resist, comment away that's how you get to know everyone :)

OP
LaurKanzi

LaurKanzi

Jan 2, 2013
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda (Brunhilda)
Wow, thank you everybody! I am kinda floored lol.
In the first 24 hours we had her, she went through about 4 names, I couldn't seem to find one that fit. My fiance came up with Brunhilda somehow, and I loved it!
Both our ancestries do happen to be German, but that's several generations back.
Next halloween I want to make her a custom costume befitting of her name :D

So far she's only been a Hildabee!

Dec. 2 2012 610.jpg

Hildabee4.jpg

Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online