Hello from ny

Jan 11, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I will be getting an english bulldog/pug mix soon. I paid 30 down and have a little more to pay on him. I am attaching a picture or 2 of him. 27311_4211287289523_1351191446_n.jpgFotoFlexer_Photo.jpgI havent named him yet. he's being called hammie now tho i dont like it and will change it when he gets here finally.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and let me say your soon to be pup is just the cutest little thing. When you get him, please send more pics plus we can help you name him, if you like. :2thumbs: Please feel free to ask away any question you may have and just make yourself at home.

OP
E
Jan 11, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Welcome to the site and let me say your soon to be pup is just the cutest little thing. When you get him, please send more pics plus we can help you name him, if you like. :2thumbs: Please feel free to ask away any question you may have and just make yourself at home.

I'm sure i will have lots of questions. he has a longish tail which i think makes him adorable! he'll have a playmate as my fiance has a white red nose pitbull puppy.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They should have loads of fun playing with each other. I would love to see pics of her baby too.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Welcome to EBN your puppy is adorabull!!!!!!!!

Don't blame me it's my autocorrect "fixing" my bad Emglish

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oopsie :ashamed:. his little pup is too cute. :2thumbs: Thanks for sharing his pic.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: to EBN, your puppie so Ador-A-Bull :wow: 4 kids and two puppies you are going have a crazy house!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online