Hello from Atlanta, Ga.

OP
hudd1988

hudd1988

Jan 11, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Dottie
THANKS EVERYONE for the sincere words!!! I look forward to being very active on the forum. I purchased Dottie from a breeder in my city but Iam sure I will adopt some bulldogs from the Ga.Bulldog Rescue as well as donate funds to support other organization that Rescue bulldogs. God put Animals here for us to take care of and its OUR responsibility to make sure we take care of them!!!! I know the economy is bad put please do your part to help in anyway you can even if its as a foster home until a good home is found. Iam also going to use my home as a foster home for the most serve and difficult cases until a GOOD home is found as well as donate my time at these shelters....this is all because Dottie came into my life! So again thanks for the warm welcome. Ernest

OP
hudd1988

hudd1988

Jan 11, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Dottie
Thanks Iam glad to be a member!
Welcome! Rome, Ga here and glad to see another Georgian. As popular as Bulldogs are here, there are only a handful of members from the state.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Dottie is a cutie! Hope to see a lot more of her!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Dottie looks like the perfect name for a darling girl! :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks...she is a Dottie for sure very smart as well as curious girl! I hope for many years of great stories to share.

Saw you signed up for 4 Paws! Awesome! Right now we are having nominations for the 2013 Anniversary Awards, you should now see a nominate button under all threads.

Also you get to vote on loads of events and participate in 4 Paw Member only contests, check out the 4 Paw Members board!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome! She is such a cutie pie! This site is full of useful information so feel free to post away and we do need more pics!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Hello there! Welcome to EBN! This is the best place to learn and stay informed about bulldogs ever. And we have a lot of fun here, too!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. awsome that you signed up for 4 paws and are so active with wanting to foster and rescue. :2thumbs:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:welcome3: I love Dottie. What a cute cute baby!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online