Just joined up

dorian

Jan 10, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hi guys and gals,

Just joined your forum after coming across it in some searches regarding my English Bulldog, Winston.

He and I are fairly new roommates, a few days shy of a month now, and we're getting along pretty well. He's a bit set in his ways as he's almost 5 and has been bounced around a bit in the past year, but I'm glad to have him and the good times outweigh the bad by far.

Hoping to make use of the knowledge you have as more experienced bulldog owners. Thanks for having me.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: You know you don't get off that easy, show us pictures for Pete's sake, LOL Welcome to the fam. jump right in and make sure to check out the food rating and bulldog health section. It will be an awakeing :2thumbs:

OP
D

dorian

Jan 10, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Sorry, where are my manners! This would be Winston taking a little nap:

photo.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome3: to EBN....... Glad you found us and I look forward to seeing pix of him........ and thanx so much for giving him his forever home :)

AWWWWWWWWW! (see the pic now)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww what a cutie! And I love his name! I am so happy he finally has a stable home, I always feel so bad hearing about these bullys that get passed around from home to home! If you ever have any questions just post them, everyone here is always happy to help :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Winston looks awesome :up: Welcome, and thanks for the introduction :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN, so glad you and Winston joined and a great big thank you for giving him a furever home with you!!!! :hug: Winston is very handsome but would love to see lots more pictures.

my best advice on the "stuck in his ways" is he is testing you to see how far he can push and just what he can get away with .... so set very clear Rules, Boundaries & Limitations for him and always always always be very Consistent ... if you do this, he will know what is expected of him and he will relax and follow your lead!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome to you and your handsome boy Winston! Bulldogs are known for their tenacity, you just need to pick your battles and out stubborn him! Oh, and he most likely is not hard of hearing, he just chooses to act like he is!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site to you and Winston, he is a handsome bully also.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and so glad you found us!!! But most of all a big THANK YOU for rescuing him!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Winston is a cutie to be sure! Hope to see a lot more of him as you continue to form even more of a bond. They steal your heart more every day.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online