Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN ... your bullies are beautiful, looking forward to lots more pictures!!!

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thanks to all of you, I'm so glad to meet people who love their bulldogs as much as I do:D

[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION], it's a bit slobbery:) and the vet bills are high:/ but I'm a stay home "mom" to my bullkids and they are my whole world so it's all worth it. We didn't plan to have 3 but after our first we were SO sold and one day I saw little Bennie and I just knew he was mine<3 and when we found out about Joey my heart broke a little and we decided to help her out since she had issues with hip displysia and also eye infections:'( it made it hard for her to find a home. But we have a fenced in garden which helps since they can go outside whenever they want:) Actually the bulldogs only makes my life brighter:D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Thanks to all of you, I'm so glad to meet people who love their bulldogs as much as I do:D

@agingermom, it's a bit slobbery:) and the vet bills are high:/ but I'm a stay home "mom" to my bullkids and they are my whole world so it's all worth it. We didn't plan to have 3 but after our first we were SO sold and one day I saw little Bennie and I just knew he was mine<3 and when we found out about Joey my heart broke a little and we decided to help her out since she had issues with hip displysia and also eye infections:'( it made it hard for her to find a home. But we have a fenced in garden which helps since they can go outside whenever they want:) Actually the bulldogs only makes my life brighter:D

My guess is I will have 3 within a year or so so just wanted to get the hard truth, lol. I agree, My bulllies just put a smile on my face. Bertha was extra special cuddly last night so that was nice. She has to be in a room with her humans at all time. What a little Diva!! Again, welcome!!

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Awww, I'm sure it will be awesome:D having 3 isn't much harder than having 2 as long as they get along... :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful family you have.... all just gorgeous! thank you for giving Joey a chance at a new life -- welcome , all of you, to EBN

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and what a beautiful family you have there and thanks for sharing them with us :D

Most Reactions