Hello! Longtime EB lurker has become bully owner!

freddyisagirlsname

Jan 4, 2013
Key West, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Iggy
Hi everyone!

I've been a longtime lurker of the forums, and after doing my reading and some soul searching I decided that I should take the leap and become a fellow bully owner! I welcomed a 12 week-old bully boy named Iggy Pup to the family at the end of December. :D Having Iggy has been double-y exciting for me, as he is my first dog EVER. I've waited 25 years for him, so to speak. :)

I'm so excited to participate in these forums and continue to learn more about the breed!

For your enjoyment, some photos of sweet Iggy (just instagrams, but better than nothing):

mops1.jpgmops2.jpgiggy3.JPG

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Love the name for a beautiful pup. He does the stink eye real good. Kind of like his name sake. LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Iggy is a cutie for sure... well, you both are.. LOL I'm glad you finally signed up. HRH is my first dog also but I'm 67. LOL. Now that you have joined you will find there is a lot to do here on EBN. I hope you will continue to participate and find EBN your second home like so many of us have. Have fun and ask as many questions as you like. That is why this site exists; to help each other. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to you and Iggy and he is just too cute. Looking forward in seeing him grow into a handsome bully. So jump right in and make yourself at home and post away.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Wow! Congrats to you! How very exiting! Glad you came out of the shadows too! Will be looking forward to lots of Iggy stories! He is sooo cute! :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Iggy is super cute & cuddly. Welcome to Bully Parenting - it's awesome and you will love it!
Looking forward to more pics & vids!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Iggy is just perfect!! What a handsome devil!! Welcome to the world of puppy bites, puppy poop, sleepless nights, food challenges, and the BEST wet kisses you will ever receive!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Welcome welcome :) and Iggy is just tooooooooo cute

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: he is so cute I love the name :smileywelcome: to EBN glad you joined everyone is very nice so if you need anything just ask have fun with your new baby since this is your first dog you should check out the dog food ratings an the puppy post it helps out a lot I love this site if you ever need to know anything it here

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Glad that you decided to stop lurking .. and join in the fun!!!! :welcome:

That first pic is such a cute one of you both together ... I think you need to make it your avatar pic!!!!! :up:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, Iggy is a cutie ... looking forward to lots more pictures!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.