Hey Ya'll !

okflorida

Jan 5, 2013
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Loki
Hello from the South! I'm a fairly new bully owner. My babies are two year old Tank and seven month old Loki. My husband and I brought home Tank as a nice little way to help me cope with my daughter moving away to college in another state. (We won't mention the fact that my husband had wanted to own a bulldog since f-o-r-e-v-e-r, wink, wink). Tank is pretty much a cat in a dog's body .... (LOL, if it's not his idea, its not gonna happen!) But he's so soft and squishy, you can't help but love him. To give Tank a playmate, we brought twelve week old Loki home back in October. Loki is such a loving and cute fellow. My two human kids are as different as night and day, and so are my furry ones! The last few years with Tank has definitely been a learning experience. Wish we could have met you lovely folks, your bullys/babies and this site a loooooong time ago! Looking forward to spending alot of time on here:D.

2012-10-079513.53.52-1.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: .. and glad you found us!!! Better late than never!!! :yes: :up:

Now dive in and start telling us some Tank stories .. and of course we definitely need more pics and videos!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: Wish you would have found us sooner too! That's okay, we'll be bully pals in no time at all! Your babies are precious!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hello and welcome to a great site, you will love it here, great information, and great people to ask questions. I joined in Oct / 2012 and I have 2 litter mates Bulldozer and Blossom , they are 10 months old now, and I am in Bully love with my fur babies. Looking forward to lots of pics and stories of your guys

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: How come I have a Deep Southern Drawl while reading this?? :ROFL: we are thrilled you found us and can tell you are going to fit right in! Enjoy yourself and welcome to our family! :D

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the forum! Tank and Loki are precious. Looking forward to getting to know all of you better, and seeing more pictures of your babies. We're not obsessed with pictures around here, noooo.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see a lot more of Tank and Loki from now on!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN!! Join right in and enjoy the site. Dont hesitate to ask questions and/or answer others.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, so glad you, Tank and Loki joined!! looking forward to lots and lots of pictures (hint hint) :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. oh yea bullies can be very different but oh you gotta love me. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you, Tank and Like!! They are both beauties!

Bentley Master Jedi

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Welcome Tank and Loki. I'm also new to the forum, so hopefully we can experience everything this site has to offer together!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.