Hello Everyone!!!!

MsRandall

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Myles
I am a new bully mom to Sir Myles Victor. He was born on 9/25/12 and ironically that was the day I was laid off from job after 9 years of faithful service. But dont cry for me I actually get paid like I am working for 9 months....:D. It was the perfect time to become a new mom to Myles too. I have owned and bred Rottweilers for over 15 years but decided I wanted someone to enjoy my house with besides my husband. So after 2 years of researching and looking at litters....one baby caught my eye and that was Myles. I am sooo happy to have this site for information. Although my breeder and Vet the Bully Dr are great it is also good to have more experts to learn from. Myles will be getting his final shots on 1/21/12 so that will be his first day into the world. Right now he is confined to the house due my paranoid but unfortunate experience of the parvo virus. He has been out but his feet has not touched the ground but after the shots- he will be in puppy class....I am big on socializing my dogs. Here are pictures of my baby:

Attachments

• CD98DB05-B59F-4977-9B3E-CEF142F204A4-6120-000003306C19B05E.jpg
    CD98DB05-B59F-4977-9B3E-CEF142F204A4-6120-000003306C19B05E.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Myles 4.jpg
    Myles 4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Myles3.jpg
    Myles3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
WELCOME ! ! ! I too became a father to a new bully while on my 6 month severance from 16 years of dedicated service to IBM - we rescued Hershey @ 14 weeks...and I'm glad I had that time to work with him without worry (too much) about potty accidents etc, his older sister Gizmo (she was 2 at the time) wasnt nearly as thrilled as my wife and I were :)

You will gets LOTS of information here :) :)

and once again... WELCOME ! ! !

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so glad you joined, and Myles is just too cute. Jump in and ask away any question you have or comment on any post. We are like a big family here and love helping, and hearing stories about our bullies. Oh we also love to see pics of bullies too. :2thumbs:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN and Bully Servitude!!! Sure sure... you THINk you'll be the boss.. ; they let you think that for a while.! ;) Thanx for joining and I hope you'll be a regular participant :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... he is GORGESOUS!!! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE his ears.... [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] -- look at those adorable floppy ears :love:

:welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
Oh my God, he is so cute, I can't stand it.

Just as well you're off from work. A baby bully can be a full time job--they seem to require a lot more delicate handling than their two legged counterparts (and although I know most people would disagree, they make cuter infants).
My sister in law had the same experience with not going out until her puppy had her shots. Well, my brother technically had the experience too, but he wasn't the one staying home. But it seemed like months until Whiskey could come to visit us. Mary said that Wiskey came from a woman who was like the breeder Nazi--every warning came with the threat--"or she will die!" Since Mary couldn't argue for certain that the breeder was wrong, I think Mary and Whiskey spent a good deal of the summer indoors.

God luck, keep the pictures coming.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I can see why you picked Sir Myles...too stinkin' cute, he gives great stink eye too!

Love all his pics and Welcome to EBN...sorry about the job!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Myles is sooooooo very handsome! Love his coloring, and have to agree with the great "stink eye"! Welcome!!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I see that he's already mastered his stink eye....especially in the 3rd pic. Welcome and there are plenty of us with puppies right now, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of information.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] -- look at those adorable floppy ears :love:

Oh those are beautiful floppy ears! :love: Welcome to EBN. :hiya: As you can see Christine and I like big floppy bully ears. :laugh: He's beautiful. You picked a perfect indoor dog, bullies are meant to be indoors. I adore that first picture and well the bath in the sink, well that look says it all. :D Congratulations and can't wait to see updates on Myles.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Ohhh he is most handsome! I love the way his markings divide his face! :love: we were owned by a Rottie once and love them too. So happy you found us and welcome to our family! :D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined! Myles is super Adore-A-bull!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.