Introduction to Bella

Bellas Mom

Jan 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thanks for the Welcome! I am an avid dog lover and have recently just received my first EBD her name is Bella, having had her for only 2 months now I am wondering why it has taken me so long to own a Bulldog. Bella is 4 and a half months old and my husband and I absolutely love her, she is very curious and loves to follow us where ever we go she has just learned the command "sit" and we are so proud of her. Bella and I look forward to getting to know everyone on this site.:D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope you figure out how to post some pictures soon so we can see your gorgeous girl!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and Bella. You will love it here on this site. Lots of great information, from lots of great and caring people who love their bully's and everyone else's as well. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories of Bella

OP
Bellas Mom

Bellas Mom

Jan 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thanks for the Welcome! Heres some pictures of my Baby Bella IMG_0437.jpgIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0476.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh my cuteness! Welcome to the forum! So glad you joined us ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome you are going to love it here. I'm a newbie and I love it already. I also have a bullie named Bella she is almost 2 now I got her almost 6 months ago and I love her soooo much they are such a joy. I had a bullie as a child and I just loved her and she is the dog I remembered the most so I have always wanted another one so with the help of my dad and my husband they made that dream come true!!! Awe I love the pictures she is sooo cute!!! please keep sharing more!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: She is sooo beautiful! So glad you found us and I hope you like it here as much as I do. So much to read and fun things to do! Great job with the pics too! :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thanks for the Welcome! I am an avid dog lover and have recently just received my first EBD her name is Bella, having had her for only 2 months now I am wondering why it has taken me so long to own a Bulldog. Bella is 4 and a half months old and my husband and I absolutely love her, she is very curious and loves to follow us where ever we go she has just learned the command "sit" and we are so proud of her. Bella and I look forward to getting to know everyone on this site.:D

Bella has some very unusual markings! Awesome. I love that.

Welcome!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome3: Bella you got the cutest face, love the eyebrow. :2thumbs:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: glad you and Bella joined! looking forward to lots more pictures of your beautiful Bella!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. i love bellas marking very nice. cant wait to see more pics for sure. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.