CalgaryBound

Jan 3, 2013
Calgary AB
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hello Everyone

I am the owner of Winston a 14month old english bulldog.Just wanted to stop by and introduce ourselves to the forum.

Thanks
Brad

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome Winston and Brad! We hope you enjoy your time here and learn a lot about how to live with a bulldog. They are richly rewarding but very demanding creatures! And, before someone else gets to it :pics:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and Winston from a fellow Canadian. You will love it on this site. Great information and lots of experience from caring people. I joined in Oct 2012. I have 2 EB, they are litter mates, 10 months old, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. But I have to tell you we need lots of pictures of Winston.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi Brad! Welcome to the forum! So glad you joined us :) Hope you will share some pictures with us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Glad to have you and hope you will participate in the site.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Welcome Brad and Winston - can't wait to see pics!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello Everyone

I am the owner of Winston a 14month old english bulldog.Just wanted to stop by and introduce ourselves to the forum.

Thanks
Brad

:2thumbs: :smileywelcome: Winston and Brad , I'd be willing to bet, Winston is the owner of you :whistle:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello Brad :welcome3: to EBN, so glad that Winston owns you and brought you here ... hey Winston tell Brad it's time to add pictures we would love to see you!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

A

Alaskasmom1

Hi! I'm fairly new to the EBN Also. You will love everyone here and they will be able to answer most any question or concern you may have. Their friendship is out df this world too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Welcome fellow Canuck to all things Bully. Miss Tallulah and I look forward to getting to know you both . Anything you are concerned about please don ' t hesitate to ask. There are so many loving and supportive Bully mamas and poppas here with a wealth of experiences to assist you with anything you might have questions about. And who totally understand your passion for your Bully in a way no one else can quite fathom. I feel so supported. I know you will too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.