Bustersmommy6941

Jan 4, 2013
Riverside California
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Hello everyone just wanted to say hello, I am a new member and new owner of a bulldog. I got Buster when he was 8 weeks and he is now 4 months and I love him as if he was one of my boys. I am so excited to be a member and can't wait to meet new people and get advice on taking care of Buster. Thank you

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Hello everyone just wanted to say hello, I am a new member and new owner of a bulldog. I got Buster when he was 8 weeks and he is now 4 months and I love him as if he was one of my boys. I am so excited to be a member and can't wait to meet new people and get advice on taking care of Buster. Thank you

Awww Buster is such a doll :) welcome to both of u!!!!! U deff will meet lots of new ppl on here :) n anything u ever need help with ull get that too this place is amazing!!!!!!! Pst we all really like pictures *wink wink*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Ty I will post more pics just trying to figure out why they show up sideways lol

Lol I really don't know I've been a member for like 6 months now n couldn't even figure out how to post pictures in the forums until I got the app for my phone like a week ago lol so I'm no help there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward to seeing more pics of your baby.

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome I am a new member two I have been lurking around about two weeks and put my first posts up tonight. I have been doing a lot of reading and learning a lot. so I am sure you will learn a lot from here too. what a cutie pie you have there.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Thanx for signing up. I hope you enjoy the website and participate. I'd love to see more pix of the little fella.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: There is an area in the forums that will give you hints on posting pictures. There are several ways to do pictures, and some of the direct download methods seems a bit tricky (i.e.: sideway pics). The easiest way I've found is to load them on Photobucket then copy and paste the IMG tag into your posts here. It works for both the PC and iPad that way for me.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to the EBN family!! They do become one of your fur-kids very fast don't they!!! :heart:

OP
Bustersmommy6941

Bustersmommy6941

Jan 4, 2013
Riverside California
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Thank you so much everyone, I have looked around some more and there is so much info and so many sweet people I can't wait to talk to more people and get to know everyone thanks again

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Christina :welcome3: so glad you and Buster have joined!! can't wait to see lots of pictures!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Christina, Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!! Lots of info, sharing and fun to be had. hope you enjoy and find it helpful

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.