Newbie with a bully

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
@Susie Williams First, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! And second- WELCOME! I am glad you were able to find us, you will be able to get tons of info, and you will be able to post lots and lots of pics of Bella! I would also love to see pics of your pug and mini pin!

Thanks for the warm welcome and as soon as I figure out how to do all the pictures I will post some more.

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
@Susie Williams...So happy you found EBN...Welcome to you & Bella!

I too, adopted my 1st bully, Brutus, a 4-5 y/o that's had many owners but is
absolutely a great dog...I love him so much!

I'm very sorry for such a hard time w/your illness then losing your Dad so soon.

My husband died in August at 52 y/o of a heart attack. My Mother has Alzheimer's
and lives w/me, my Son, 25 y/o, is getting my house (just moved back to) in order
then will be moving to Houston, TX.

EBN has kept me going...they are family...you will like it here.

Thank you so much for everything. so sorry to hear about your husband. I lost my dad Oct. 23rd. It's a hard things to go threw no matter who they are to you. Husband, wife, mother, father especially if you are close to them and my dad and I were close. It sounds like you and your husband were to.

Yeah I just love my Bella too she is a sweet heart!!! Thanks again

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
LariP thank you for the warm welcome and love the picture of you baby!!!

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
BruceP thank you for the warm welcome looks like a great place to be!!!

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
:welcome: to EBN ... can't wait to hear more stories of your beautiful bully. :heart:

I am so sorry for your loss, your Dad sounded like a wonderful and very caring man.

thank you so much for the warm welcome. Yes my dad was an awesome man he was always joking around and having a good time and his family ment everything in this world to him. And he loved to fish. and his little girl took after him.

I love the pictures of the bullies they are awesome!!!

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Tracy T thank you for the warm welcome and as soon as I can figure out how to post more pictures I will do that. I am leaving Monday to take my mom back to S.C. and will be gone a week so it may be a little while before I can get them posted. That is one handsome little man you have there I bet he is a big lovable teddy bear. Thanks again

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
:dancing: Yayyyyyy! Great Intro Susie! Sweet Bella was sent to you to be with you while you went thru such sadness. Then she led you here. I'm so sorry for the rough time you're family has been thru, but welcome to our family. Bella is beeeeeeutiful! :yes:

Thank you so much and I already just love it hear!!! I think I will learn so much from everyone and maybe a little later down the road someone can learn something from me. hehe. thanks for all your help.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: and :welcome: to EBN. What a wonderful intro. Sorry about your Dad. Bella is a real cutie. Hope you like it here as much as we all do. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry about the loss od you father and your health issue... so hope you are doing better.

Welcome to EBN.. as you said, lots to learn, share and plenty of fun along the way

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.