Newbie with a bully

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hi my name is Susie and I am a stay at home mom for now. I was a manager at a restaurant when I started having some heart problems and the doctor wanted me to take some time off from work. Then six weeks after I started staying home they told my dad that he had cancer in his lungs and it had gone to the brain. Well they did surgery and got the one in the brain but couldn't get the one in the lungs. They started radiation and chemo he had 10 radiation treatments and only 2 chemo treatments when they sent him home with hospice. So I stayed out of work even longer to take care of my dad while he was so sick up until the time he passed away. Anyway while my dad was in the hospital one time while he was still pretty well we were talking about the English Bulldog and how I wanted another one so bad. How much I just loved them so he told me if I could find one in his price range he would go in half with us and get me one. Well I couldn't get a puppy for what daddy could afford at the time because of all the bills because of him being sick but I did find a sweet heart that was only a year and a half old. And I fell in love with her the min. I saw her. so she came home with us that day. And she gets along great with my pug Roxy which is about 3 now and my daughter got a min pin which is 9 months old now they all just play and have a great time.

I found this site because my Bella started with the head tremors about 2 weeks ago. At that time I didn't know that is what it was so I got on the internet and did a search on shaking heads on dogs and it came up with this site so I read and read and I just loved everything I read and figured out that was what was happening to Bella and the peanut butter works great to get her attention and she stops.
Please excuse any misspelled words I'm not a very good speller but I do my best.
I love all of the pictures of the bully's they are great!!!

Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Susie :welcome3: to EBN so glad you and Bella joined! Bella is a pretty girl and I'm so glad you gave her a loving forever home! looking forward to lots more pictures of Bella!

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Welcome to EBN the ppl here r absolutely wonderful anything u need advice or help with there will always be someone to talk to!!!! They even have a non bulldog forum for anything not related to bullies!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your father :( I hope that he is comfortable n ur family has the support they need!!!! We all LOVE pictures here so post away lol n no one cares about spelling lol I gave up on spelling a long time ago as u can tell :p!!!! Again welcome to u n ur girl I'm so glad u found a solution to her head tremors so quickly n EBN was there to help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Susie Williams

Susie Williams

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes!!! Porkysmomma my dad's in a better place now and we have a lot of friends and family so we have a lot of support thanks for your kind words. Thanks again everyone.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=7515]Susie Williams[/MENTION] First, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! And second- WELCOME! I am glad you were able to find us, you will be able to get tons of info, and you will be able to post lots and lots of pics of Bella! I would also love to see pics of your pug and mini pin!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=7515]Susie Williams[/MENTION]...So happy you found EBN...Welcome to you & Bella!

I too, adopted my 1st bully, Brutus, a 4-5 y/o that's had many owners but is
absolutely a great dog...I love him so much!

I'm very sorry for such a hard time w/your illness then losing your Dad so soon.

My husband died in August at 52 y/o of a heart attack. My Mother has Alzheimer's
and lives w/me, my Son, 25 y/o, is getting my house (just moved back to) in order
then will be moving to Houston, TX.

EBN has kept me going...they are family...you will like it here.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad to see you found the help you needed here to help Bella! That's what EBN is all about. And by your posts that share your experiences with Bella with us all you will eventually help someone else out with a question they might have.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Suzie. I hope you enjoy it here and become a 'regular'. Everyone is quite friendly and helpful. Please join right in. Thanx for joining. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN ... can't wait to hear more stories of your beautiful bully. :heart:

I am so sorry for your loss, your Dad sounded like a wonderful and very caring man.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to the forums Susie and Bella! You already know how great this site is, so I'll leave off on that. :) However! More pictures of Bella would be very welcome, and we really look forward to getting to know you better!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: Susie and Bella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: Yayyyyyy! Great Intro Susie! Sweet Bella was sent to you to be with you while you went thru such sadness. Then she led you here. I'm so sorry for the rough time you're family has been thru, but welcome to our family. Bella is beeeeeeutiful! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.