New here! New English Bulldog too :)

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Yes, I made the mistake of getting excited and yelling. We cheated and adopted another bulldog so they had each other to play with. Liz still gets that "snapping turtle" look, but at 1 1/2 she responds to voice correction very well.

Now, you say Stacks is awfully cute. How do we know you are not lying? Pics please. (as if there was ever a bulldog that was not cute)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN........ Thanx for coming and please feel free to make yourself at home. We hope you will participate in the discussions and ask all the questions you want. Now, about those pix!!!! lol :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN!! There are so many new members with puppies on here just recently .. and they are all saying the exact same thing as you!! How do you stop the biting!!

That ...... and the potty training ...... is the only thing I do not miss about the puppy stage. They do grow out of it sooner or later ... some sooner and some later!!! :blink:

VictoriaS

Dec 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, thank you everyone, i just took a deep breath for the first time in two weeks :D...it sounds like my baby LEON is doing exactly what he is supposed to do. Even though he is my first bully I'm a little shocked at how 'verbal' he is. I've known bullies of friends and they were 'quiet'. Anyway, we are loving every minute. Yes, even the potty training or lack there of I should say. He's getting there.

Along with Leon who is just about 11 weeks old we have Khaleesi (rotty/shepard/lab) that is 11 mnths old. So we have a 80 pound puppy and a 15 pound puppy that have taken over our world! They are non stop ALL DAY long which is why I'm thinking Leon is able to sleep through the night without any potty accidents, whoo hooo.

I'm so glad I found this site I have learned so much, again THANK YOU ALL!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN. Not sure at the puppy stage if they're that much different as my Emma has been a spitfire compared to Wilson. They're 1 and 2 now. What a fun name, Stacks. Love it! :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. i havent had a puppy so dont know bout biting but i hear its quite normal. i cant wait to see pics of your little bully :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.