Bully with spina bifida

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! I admire anyone who takes on special needs pups (cats, birds, whatever). You are blessed and we are lucky to have you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... thank you for opening your heart and home to such a special little bully!

Pictures, please?!!

OP
seernod

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry and Frenchie named Willow
Ok here is some pics of Henry. Some are with our frenchie we got in Sept before we heard about Henry and his predictement She is 7 months old. The other pic is Henry with his brother which we delivered to the people that bought him since we were over there picking up Henry. So we had all three of them for 3days what a chore lol. So now I am home with an 9 week old and 7month old and Im telling you it is hard to keep them from getting to rough. It is hard to beleive he has anything wrong with him the way he rough houses anyway I hope these pics show up IMG_20121229_201241.jpgIMG_20121231_145538.jpgIMG_20121229_201026.jpg

OP
seernod

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is a pic of the indention on HenryIMG_20130103_102342.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=7611]seernod[/MENTION] --- he is beautiful! Best of luck and keep us updated with lots of pictures :D

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Congratulations on your gorgeous puppy! Henry is hands down beautiful. Thank you for giving a special needs puppy a loving home. I hope his SB doesn't give him any problems, and I am sorry but the only help I can be will be sending prayers for his health.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Hi. First congrats on your new baby. He is precious. I have three sb babies so whatever help I can give. He does have that telltale dip of sb. That's great that he isn't showing signs, no incontinence or poo leaking?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=7611]seernod[/MENTION], Welcome to EBN. I don't know much about SB bullys and looks like you'll have some really good support from those here that do. Henry is so cute. Kudos to having an SB bully too. :angelheart:

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Henry is a handsome boy! Prayers and good thoughts your way for the health of your new pup. He looks very happy and content in his new home.

charlieandtanya

Jan 1, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hello, I am a fellow newbie to the forum.
I just wanted to share a couple of things, first is that my last Bully was called Henry and what a fantastic name!!! Secondly, I myself have Spina Bifida, a very minor case, as in just 4 vertibrae, and I can carry on as normal, so I hope he is of similar status to me. I knew someone with a Bully with SB and they lived quite happily just had to keep their weight down slightly to ease pressure on spine.
I am so glad there are so many nice people on here, you for agreeing to take care of him and others who can help you through the process.
I wish you all the best and Henry is gorgeous, so is the Frenchie.

OP
seernod

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi. First congrats on your new baby. He is precious. I have three sb babies so whatever help I can give. He does have that telltale dip of sb. That's great that he isn't showing signs, no incontinence or poo leaking?
No not yet but I worry about his rough housing with our 7month old Frenchie

OP
seernod

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
seernod - Today 02:07 PM Edit Report Its hard to keep them from playing rough so I hope eveything turns out ok . The only good thing is Henry weighs more than Willow lol . I think she weighs around 11lbs and I think he was 12lbs when we picked him up on Sat and now probably 13lbs lol

OP
seernod

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry I forgot to let all of you know that our Frenchie,s name is Willow

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw :welcome: to ebn and bless you for taking in this wonderful baby. i cant wait to see more pics and here stories of your bully. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.