kristier25

Dec 25, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Bentley
Hello,
I am so happy that I found this site. I have two bulldogs, Tank and Bentley. They are 2 weeks apart. I love them so much and they are some characters. I have always wanted bulldogs and they are such a joy. :D They are about 6 months old now and I am considering getting at least one more. They are so good with the kids and great me everyday when I get home from work. They are so greedy too. Love my babies so much.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 178

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh they're cute! Welcome and congrats on surviving puppyhood! Now the terrible 2s .... and 3s .... oh no! :w00t:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: They are wonderful! You want 3??? :ohmy: You are very very brave!! But I i don't blame you a bit! I am so glad you found us too! It's a pretty special place and I know you will enjoy it!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh my ... be still my beating heart!!! Don't let [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] see these two or she might go into puppy overload!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3::welcome3:OMG. They are absolutely cuteness gorgeous. I love their names too. I also have two, they are litter mates, brother and sister, and they are 10 months old. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Welcome to the site, you're going to love it here. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your babies, and reading your stories.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN, so glad you, Tank & Bentley joined ... looking forward to seeing a lot more pictures of your Adore-A-Bull babies!!!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: you have very cute baby's :smileywelcome: to EBN you will love it here everyone's very nice looking forward to see some more baby pictures!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome! Glad you joined us :) They are adorable! Gorgeous boys you have! I look forward to watching them grow up and hear all the great puppy stories :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Your pups are awesome! I like how they are touching each other in both of the pics. You will love the site-full of wonderful, helpful, caring bully lovers!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
So glad you found us! Welcome to the forum. Your babies are beautiful!

:smileywelcome:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: What a handsome pair! Hope you share lots and lots more pics of them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.