New to Site, Meet Sasha Fierce!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there an welcome! We had Brutus on Solid Gold and his flatulation lol was deadly! We switched him to Fromm beef frittata and within 2-3 months no poots and his poop was firm :) great food! The better quality the less you feed as well! Hope it goes well!

She is gorgeous! Love love her name :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to EBN. :) While there is a wealth of information available here, sometimes it is overwhelming to try to find it all.

I can also sympathize with your confusion on dogfoods, I have been reading about them here and recently convinced my husband to change our bulldog's food as well. We've been feeding him Royal Canin Bulldog formula, but after reading the ingredients on the package, I'm rather mad we've been paying that much money for a crap dogfood filled with grains and chicken. Since Winston is often itchy, I am starting with his food as the culprit. Since my husband refuses to pay for Fromm :( we've just made the switch to a Blue grain-free food, and -already- the bumps on my baby's tummy have gone away.

So, cheers to you for feeding your baby bully the good stuff! I would imagine you'll see a change in her right away. :)

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome, welcome. I see you chose Fromm :D
Make sure you do the swich slowly over 2-3 weeks so as not to upset her tiny tummy..otherwise the occasional toot will be the least of your problems :ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I read about that Fromm food on this site as well. Its not much higher in cost than what I am giving her now. But, I do want to give her the best of the best. I was told the better quality food the less health issues my puppy may have. I located a place here in San Diego that sells it so I will pick some up this weekend. I think this site will be a great resource for me. Thank you!

You are absolutely correct that giving her good quality food will increase her chances for a longer and healthier life! Bravo for wanting to give her the best! Just be sure to slowly transition the change over a week or two so she doesn't end up with even more digestive upset than she's having already. Oh and :welcome3:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So there are different levels of Fromm? I am truly happy I found this site! All of your inputs are going to help me raise a healthy beautiful Bully! Thanks again

There is the puppy food and then you have Fromm gold and Fromm 4*. The 4* is the better quality of the two

Not totally sure about Gold because Ive never used it, but the 4* is considered an all-stages food that is suitable for babies to seniors. I think the vast majority of members choose to use Beef Frittata because its grain free and chicken free. But there are lots of different flavours to try.

I had Linus on the puppy for the first couple of months after I got him and then transitioned him onto the 4*.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
What a totally adorable little girl you have.

Welcome to the site, as you can already see, any question gets loads of answers. Since eveyone already answered your question, I will just say Welcome and Thank you for joining our wonderful, Addictive site.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.......... Fierce??? certainly not that sweet innocent face!!!! Thanx for joining and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. There are also many fine articles with a wealth of information in them. Have fun :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN, your little girl is adorabull. We too feed Bacon Fromm and he has been great on it, if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask there is a ton of information on here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... Sasha is precious! Something tells me you will have a little firecracker on your hands... I am well versed in firecracker.

I also feed Fromm Beef Fritatta... Banks does really really well on it as does my Frenchie. However, keep in mind, what is great for one may not be good for others so still keep an eye on her and know there is always a possibility of needing another change before you find that right food.

Good luck and keep us posted.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. you have such a cute baby and with good food comes less farts lol.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online