New to Site, Meet Sasha Fierce!

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
Little Sasha was born on October 10, 2012. So far she has tried every nerve I knew I had and some I didn't! She has a WHOLE lot of personality. My family truly enjoys her attitude. I am feeding her Royal Canin for Bulldogs, its been about 3 weeks now. But her poots are DEADLY! Some days she lets them out every 5-10 minutes other days just randomly. lol. That's what led me to this site, I needed help.

photo 1.jpg

Attachments

• photo 4 (2).jpg
    photo 4 (2).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 131

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! She is precious! Royal Canine makes an "okay" puppy food-- but there are much better choices out there. Check out the dog food ratings, many here with puppies use Fromm Large Breed Puppy (Pink bag). Farts are pretty normal for bulldogs, but if you find the right food it pretty much goes away. However, young puppies have very immature digestive systems so they tend to have pretty foul farts. It could also be from eating too fast (yep they do that) or overfeeding too.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: glad you and Sasha joined ... she is a pretty little girl! looking forward to a lot more pictures!!

OP
B

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
I read about that Fromm food on this site as well. Its not much higher in cost than what I am giving her now. But, I do want to give her the best of the best. I was told the better quality food the less health issues my puppy may have. I located a place here in San Diego that sells it so I will pick some up this weekend. I think this site will be a great resource for me. Thank you!
Welcome! She is precious! Royal Canine makes an "okay" puppy food-- but there are much better choices out there. Check out the dog food ratings, many here with puppies use Fromm Large Breed Puppy (Pink bag). Farts are pretty normal for bulldogs, but if you find the right food it pretty much goes away. However, young puppies have very immature digestive systems so they tend to have pretty foul farts. It could also be from eating too fast (yep they do that) or overfeeding too.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Fromm is a great food! I love it! And I do agree we need more pics!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I read about that Fromm food on this site as well. Its not much higher in cost than what I am giving her now. But, I do want to give her the best of the best. I was told the better quality food the less health issues my puppy may have. I located a place here in San Diego that sells it so I will pick some up this weekend. I think this site will be a great resource for me. Thank you!

I love Fromm!!! It's certainly one of the very best foods you can get for your bully ... do be warned though .... the Fromm Puppy made Linus fart a lot too!!! :fart: Not as bad as a crappy food would ..... but he definitely tooted quite a bit until I felt ok about switching him on to their 4* range!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! I find that farts are just part of their quirky personality. lol. Gotta love them, smelly or not. :D

OP
B

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
So there are different levels of Fromm? I am truly happy I found this site! All of your inputs are going to help me raise a healthy beautiful Bully! Thanks again
I love Fromm!!! It's certainly one of the very best foods you can get for your bully ... do be warned though .... the Fromm Puppy made Linus fart a lot too!!! :fart: Not as bad as a crappy food would ..... but he definitely tooted quite a bit until I felt ok about switching him on to their 4* range!!

OP
B

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
You have a valid point! Guess I shouldn't be so mean about it. Couldn't imagine my wife posting about mine to the world. lol. Little Miss Sasha will get a pass to pass then, until I transfer her to Fromm food. :2thumbs:
Welcome! I find that farts are just part of their quirky personality. lol. Gotta love them, smelly or not. :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome ,your Sasha is beautiful, and very cute. You'll love this site. I joined in Oct 2012, so am pretty new here as well. I have a male and female litter mates, 10 months old their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Like you my 2 came from the breeder on Royal Canin, and I switched them to Fromms Beef Fritata, when they were 6 months old. It was like night and day, their poops are much better and they have less gas. They still have gas, but less. Also their poop doesn't smell as bad. I would still keep Sasha on a puppy formula though until 6 or 7 months old. Fromms makes a food for puppies, as she is still growing and will benefit from the extra calories , fat and vitamins and minerals needed for developing puppies. Good luck, and enjoy her. I look forward to seeing more pics and stories about Sasha on here.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.