Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New to Site, Meet Sasha Fierce!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New to Site, Meet Sasha Fierce!

You have a valid point! Guess I shouldn't be so mean about it. Couldn't imagine my wife posting about mine to the world. lol. Little Miss Sasha will get a pass to pass then, until I transfer her to Fromm food.
    Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    Welcome! I find that farts are just part of their quirky personality. lol. Gotta love them, smelly or not.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

Thank you, I am truly convinced I am switching based on all of the feedback from this site!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank1023 View Post
    Welcome! Very cute baby. I too am a big fan of Fromm.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi and welcome ,your Sasha is beautiful, and very cute. You'll love this site. I joined in Oct 2012, so am pretty new here as well. I have a male and female litter mates, 10 months old their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Like you my 2 came from the breeder on Royal Canin, and I switched them to Fromms Beef Fritata, when they were 6 months old. It was like night and day, their poops are much better and they have less gas. They still have gas, but less. Also their poop doesn't smell as bad. I would still keep Sasha on a puppy formula though until 6 or 7 months old. Fromms makes a food for puppies, as she is still growing and will benefit from the extra calories , fat and vitamins and minerals needed for developing puppies. Good luck, and enjoy her. I look forward to seeing more pics and stories about Sasha on here.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Hi there an welcome! We had Brutus on Solid Gold and his flatulation lol was deadly! We switched him to Fromm beef frittata and within 2-3 months no poots and his poop was firm great food! The better quality the less you feed as well! Hope it goes well!

She is gorgeous! Love love her name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to EBN. While there is a wealth of information available here, sometimes it is overwhelming to try to find it all.

I can also sympathize with your confusion on dogfoods, I have been reading about them here and recently convinced my husband to change our bulldog's food as well. We've been feeding him Royal Canin Bulldog formula, but after reading the ingredients on the package, I'm rather mad we've been paying that much money for a crap dogfood filled with grains and chicken. Since Winston is often itchy, I am starting with his food as the culprit. Since my husband refuses to pay for Fromm we've just made the switch to a Blue grain-free food, and -already- the bumps on my baby's tummy have gone away.

So, cheers to you for feeding your baby bully the good stuff! I would imagine you'll see a change in her right away.

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

Lucy-licious

Welcome, welcome. I see you chose Fromm
    Make sure you do the swich slowly over 2-3 weeks so as not to upset her tiny tummy..otherwise the occasional toot will be the least of your problems

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIGSURGE View Post
    I read about that Fromm food on this site as well. Its not much higher in cost than what I am giving her now. But, I do want to give her the best of the best. I was told the better quality food the less health issues my puppy may have. I located a place here in San Diego that sells it so I will pick some up this weekend. I think this site will be a great resource for me. Thank you!
    You are absolutely correct that giving her good quality food will increase her chances for a longer and healthier life! Bravo for wanting to give her the best! Just be sure to slowly transition the change over a week or two so she doesn't end up with even more digestive upset than she's having already. Oh and

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIGSURGE View Post
    So there are different levels of Fromm? I am truly happy I found this site! All of your inputs are going to help me raise a healthy beautiful Bully! Thanks again
    There is the puppy food and then you have Fromm gold and Fromm 4*. The 4* is the better quality of the two

Not totally sure about Gold because Ive never used it, but the 4* is considered an all-stages food that is suitable for babies to seniors. I think the vast majority of members choose to use Beef Frittata because its grain free and chicken free. But there are lots of different flavours to try.

I had Linus on the puppy for the first couple of months after I got him and then transitioned him onto the 4*.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

What a totally adorable little girl you have.

Welcome to the site, as you can already see, any question gets loads of answers. Since eveyone already answered your question, I will just say Welcome and Thank you for joining our wonderful, Addictive site.

Always with me

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

to EBN.......... Fierce??? certainly not that sweet innocent face!!!! Thanx for joining and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. There are also many fine articles with a wealth of information in them. Have fun

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

to EBN, your little girl is adorabull. We too feed Bacon Fromm and he has been great on it, if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask there is a ton of information on here.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hello and welcome to EBN.... Sasha is precious! Something tells me you will have a little firecracker on your hands... I am well versed in firecracker.

I also feed Fromm Beef Fritatta... Banks does really really well on it as does my Frenchie. However, keep in mind, what is great for one may not be good for others so still keep an eye on her and know there is always a possibility of needing another change before you find that right food.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads