Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined ... good luck on your search for your new family member :)

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I know how hard it can be losing a part of your family. I've lost 2 and was so heartbroken but my lovely wife surprised me with one when I thought I needed more time. It was the best gift (besides my skin children) I had been given.
Bullies bring so much love to the family. I hope your search goes well and please keep us informed!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! So happy that you're ready to welcome another bully into your life. They really are some sort of special. :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: .. and as you can see I am from England, but been over here in Ohio for 6 years now. So I can't help you on your search for a bulldog back in UK, but I can translate for you ... there are a lot of these American folk around here!! :bigeyes:

:lmaogirl::ROFL::lmaogirl:

:flag45::flag43:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome! Glad you joined! Look forward to seeing pictures :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lucy-licious

Hi :) :welcome: to EBN. you found a great forum to be involved in. Everyone here are helpful and super nice :hug:
i have 2 babies Lucy is 2 1/2 and we got her from a lady in Scunthorpe, and wee Billy came from South Wales. My starting point both times was the Kennel Club website. They list all new litters registered, by area.you can research the breeder from there xx good luck x

OP
C

charlieandtanya

Jan 1, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
WOW!!!!!!
What a welcome.
Thank you so much.
You all seem so nice.
Lucy-licious: I have already contacted a breeder in South Wales called Croftthorn Bulldogs.
They have won Bulldog of the Year 2012 with their Bitch and they are healthy breeders, so might go for one of their pups.
Thanks again all, I look forward to getting to know you all.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im a bit late but :welcome: to ebn non the less. i look forward to seeing your new bully and im am sorry its hard to lose one for sure. just ask if there is anything you need. :2thumbs:

Members online

No members online now.